MilSpex

First day with new Colordrives

Dries Van Noten button up

April '77 Black Joey Colordrives

Easy USA plimsoles

I can't rep you but damn whole outfit looks so good. :D

The flash didn't play nice with my shoes :/

tnficejd4.png

Kankurou, wow those pants are awesome. I have those dunks as well, still DS. I don't know if you just cuffed or if you're aiming for a pin roll. I'm new to rolling, myself, but I think a tight pinroll would do better, or don't cuff 'em. The opening of the pants seem small but not small enough to do the tight pants + dunks thing, so right now it just kind of hovers. Would look better with more stacking, which from the looks of it, there's not much hem to do that.

Soundbomber, always f'ing awesome.

Knucks, how was the holy land?

P1040174.jpg

this looks like a promo ad for the singapore girl: singapore airlines... a great way to fly~

wdyw_56.jpg

and this a promo for the BMW 6-series. can you get out of the way please?

you thinks wrong.

you two are the the epitamy of embarassingly dressed american(or whatever) tourists. your female companion and her garments def compliment your target/gap/freebee/dakine/dr.martins smorgasbourd very well...and no that isn't supposed to be a compliment.

if i were you, i'll brush up on my english before i launch silly attacks on others. oh wait, what do i know? i'm a commie, and i only speak oriental.

The pic isn't showing up that well on my monitor and I thought he didn't have a bag but that his shirt had zippers in the back, which looked mightily cool. That Margiela bag is still great though...