What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Quote:

thanks, LA guy. Yeah, those Italias have been my number one pair of shoes for about the past 3 years (right up there with a pair of red leather all-stars i had that got stolen at a music festival - i left them outside my tent). And I stumbled upon them for like 30 euros in a pile (literally) of sale shoes in a shop in amsterdam, so i got a good deal...

Now i reallt want some adidas japans (i think thats the model name) - they have a similar look in like an orangish/burgundy color scheme.. sounds hideous, i know, but they look damn good.

--- Original message by jwied82 on Feb 23, 2006 01:19 AM

i loooove italias! i've got a pair of those first run white/green, and both of the denim versions! :)

Quote:

I love my Italias. I have only the black on white colorway right now, and would dearly love a pair in that green colorway. if you see a pair in size 11, PM my way. Those are definitely classics. In my book, they go right up there with Chucks and Clark boots.

Edited by haptronic on Feb 23, 2006 at 12:59 AM

--- Original message by LA Guy on Feb 23, 2006 12:57 AM

How would you say the Italias run? What UK size should I get if I'm a US11 in Chuck Taylors and a 10 in most Helmut Lang/Prada stuff (haven't had Adidas sneaks in several years..)

Answering the question about the Adidas Italia sizing.

They run sort of small and narrow. I would say that you should definitely try for a size 11, or even 11.5 in the Italias if you are a 11 in Chucks. I wear a 10.5 in Chucks, and 9.5 Prada shoes, 9 in most of their boots (those things run large!) and my Italias in US 10.5 are a tad small for me, although the kangaroos leather really does stretch out comfortably.

Edit. I think the UK sizes are marked as .5 size smaller than the US sizes in Italias. Not sure though, and not wearing them now.

Edited by LA Guy on Feb 23, 2006 at 09:21 AM

Quote:

today:

IMG_2563.jpg

Gucci glasses

thrift store t-shirt

thrift store button-up

nudie slim jim greycasts (the only jeans i wear at the moment)

adidas italia

watch - got it on ebay like 4 years ago from some guy who made the bands himself and threw a cheap watch face on it.

Edited by haptronic on Feb 23, 2006 at 12:52 AM

--- Original message by jwied82 on Feb 23, 2006 12:37 AM

can you post better pictures of those glasses? I'm intrigued by them.

http://www.baskew.com

Brad Pitt - Ever thought of becoming a stylist? Seriously, if you just "threw on whatever" you've got an eye for coordination, which is about a third of what it takes to be a good stylist. The other components are the ability to gauge a client's comfort level and "improve" his style rather than try to overhaul it", and the last is brand awareness (fits, quality, good vs. bad buys, etc...) Both can be learned. I say you've got a future, bro.

Quote:

Brad Pitt - Ever thought of becoming a stylist? Seriously, if you just "threw on whatever" you've got an eye for coordination, which is about a third of what it takes to be a good stylist. The other components are the ability to gauge a client's comfort level and "improve" his style rather than try to overhaul it", and the last is brand awareness (fits, quality, good vs. bad buys, etc...) Both can be learned. I say you've got a future, bro.

--- Original message by LA Guy on Feb 23, 2006 03:11 PM

that's great...but PM him next time...I'm sure he'd be even more flattered...

WHAT I WORE

Like Mikey said...Pretty Typical WhoGotMeIntoThis...

og00pj.jpg

Blazer from H&M

1MX Shirt From Express

Tie from Kenneth Cole

Belt from H&M

Levi 501s

Aldo Motorcycle Boots

jeans0658nx.jpg

jeans0640zb.jpg

I love the fit and feel of the 501s. They are slimmer than I expected for a mass market jean, slimmer than Express and the like and the feel of the denim is very soft.

Quote:

from a few days ago, an afternoon in burgos, on the left-->

00225a3eb.jpg

target girl sunglasses

black jockey tshirt

aa hoody

apc new standards (2 weeksish)

white jack purcells

--- Original message by shagnscoob on Feb 21, 2006 10:17 PM

group19.jpg

please reunite and do another album!!!! long live A.T.D.I.!!!!

In my past life I was a biblical times savor, in this day and age I'm a political sign waver.

Quote:
Quote:

from a few days ago, an afternoon in burgos, on the left-->

00225a3eb.jpg

target girl sunglasses

black jockey tshirt

aa hoody

apc new standards (2 weeksish)

white jack purcells

--- Original message by shagnscoob on Feb 21, 2006 10:17 PM

group19.jpg

please reunite and do another album!!!! long live A.T.D.I.!!!!

--- Original message by Icicle Cubicle on Feb 23, 2006 04:51 PM

whoa...