What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Quote:

dsc002741wy.jpg

getting freezin,

F.A.T. flanny

Supreme WFST hooded sweat

Pro Club tee

Levis 501XX Big E `44s (japan remakes) tapered a bit at the bottom by my local tailor, worn super low.

Supreme leopard print (black on black, u can see it if u look real close) duffle bag

dunk low pros. got sum new dunks but wanna wear dirty dunks these days. I cant wait to fuck up my new ones.

prada frames

lucky strikes

gonna hit up a sit on the floor bar (izakaya) and then karaoke. lookin hobo so people might give me money when I sing.

--- Original message by MilSpex on Oct 21, 2005 12:46 AM

hey milspex, love your style man, i was wondering where u got that supreme duffle bag, probably in supreme store but i was hoping online, i really want a sort of bag like that to! keep posting pics, great outfits

''Don't be afraid to do stupid things, cause íf things wouldn't be stupid, everyone would be doing those things ''.

Quote:
Quote:

is that metallic black on black?

--- Original message by adsurgo on Oct 24, 2005 08:33 PM

yeaa, like a clearly goo thing that reflects nice... if that's what metallic black is.... wanted a size bigger but couldn't get it so I got this one.

i want the one with the NDG logo near the neckline -- forget the name of the shirt.

--- Original message by konsl on Oct 25, 2005 01:30 PM

i got one of those in a purple on lavender v neck.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

is that metallic black on black?

--- Original message by adsurgo on Oct 24, 2005 08:33 PM

yeaa, like a clearly goo thing that reflects nice... if that's what metallic black is.... wanted a size bigger but couldn't get it so I got this one.

i want the one with the NDG logo near the neckline -- forget the name of the shirt.

--- Original message by konsl on Oct 25, 2005 01:30 PM

i got one of those in a purple on lavender v neck.

--- Original message by adsurgo on Oct 25, 2005 05:50 PM

I coulda got one like that (black on white I believe), but it wasn't at neckline... it was in the middle.... and it was an addidas shirt--i wasn't about to drop $50 on an adidas shirt..

--k

Quote:
Quote: I coulda got one like that (black on white I believe), but it wasn't at neckline... it was in the middle.... and it was an addidas shirt--i wasn't about to drop $50 on an adidas shirt..

nom de guerre uses adidas shirts for their shirts?

--- Original message by ddohnggo on Oct 25, 2005 08:04 PM

the one i was lookn at (that i talked about) had an adidas tag :/

Quote:

weird. i was there last week and their shirts seemed to be manufactured rather than reusing other shirts. was this a while ago?

--- Original message by ddohnggo on Oct 25, 2005 09:07 PM

month ago maybe.... it was just the one design, the one i bought (and am wearing in my picture) is manufactured and has it's own tag, etc

hard to see as it is all black on black..but

oct26.jpg

Semi-shiny peaked lapel blazer from Dior Homme

Black v-neck shirt Banana Republic

Black waxed jeans by Helmut Lang

Hook toed lace ups Helmut Lang

Scarf left at my house by a friend

fingerless gloves from urban outfitter

Edited by mouko on Oct 26, 2005 at 10:19 AM

Quote:

damn...it really helps to see the acronym stuff on ppl...the pics on the glade are too artsy to get a proper idea of the fits...

--- Original message by triniboy27 on Oct 26, 2005 12:35 PM

Check out Nomad man. They dropped the prices on Acronym gear...

Quote:

this is some regular niketalking beasting, she is cute, but she looks dime a dozen man

now the girl that was posting earlier in this thread, i dont even think there was a headshot and she was more attractive

--- Original message by breakfasteatre on Oct 26, 2005 01:19 PM

anne heche? pass

Quote:

mouko needs to clean his room lol

--- Original message by Smackadog on Oct 26, 2005 11:55 AM

Haha you know what, I've pretty much given up until I get some storage in here. I clean up and during project time it just becomes a huge mess because I'm pretty much working 15+ hour days and don't have time to think about how clean my studio is.

As for the stuff i'm designing, I have nothing to really show yet. I transfered out into fashion design 3 years into my fine arts degree. Right now i'm a sophmore and they got me doing womens stuff which isn't as bad as I thought, but I'm really more interested in menswear, mainly fine tailoring which I hear we do not learn (or have the option to learn) until next year.

Though I'm working on a skirt which is going to be done in a few weeks, I'll kick down some pics when that comes around.

hahnstch - You know I never saw the appeal of visvims and I always though they were horrid looking, but under the jeans they're not bad.

Quote:

hard to see as it is all black on black..but

oct26.jpg

Semi-shiny peaked lapel blazer from Dior Homme

Black v-neck shirt Banana Republic

Black waxed jeans by Helmut Lang

Hook toed lace ups Helmut Lang

Scarf left at my house by a friend

fingerless gloves from urban outfitter

Edited by mouko on Oct 26, 2005 at 10:19 AM

--- Original message by mouko on Oct 26, 2005 10:06 AM

what kind of bag is that?