What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

78, i really like the fit of your 710s. it's perfect. how much did you size up?

Glad you liked the fit... but I still find them too wide :( but I think that's just a sizing rather than cut issue... After my 510's which were too wide in the legs I went for the 710's... Not realising they made odd sizes (31,33,35 - I sweat they weren't available last yr!) I went one up - to accommodate for shrinking... BUT I can safely say that one should stick to your true waist size. For some reason these 710's take less time to stretch back out (and beyond) in the waist... I'm thinkin' about tapering them or flipping them...

Maybe you guys are right that the cardi didn't fit me. At first I thought something looked odd, but the funny thing is that the day when i wore that outfit I got a couple of compliments for it, so I thought maybe it's just me... thanks for the constructive criticism.

anyway...today:

070627.jpg

*AA

*Sugarcane

*Nike

Guest mwills
i'm fairly sure mwills jeans are ksubi and the shoes look like they are keds with wax laces

Got it.

Ksubi Van Winkle painted white

Keds Champions w/ wax laces

The cardi is Saint Augustine Academy

here's an old shot of the back of the cardi

waywtfinalbb1.jpg

Guest Airjamie
DSC02767.jpg

zara

samurai

vans

Youre all "Dude......seriously Mr. Mcdouglas......um sir.....theres no need to call the cops... really man I swear....I did not fuck your daughter....it was just the tip....thats not a crime, is it???

And the beard is coming back..delighted..

How's about you come for a visit in about a month when its all the way back. . .

Oh, and the Levis are LVC 47's. 34x38