What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Some days ago...

070623.jpg

ill try and help you out here...

first and foremost, this fit is horrendous. the light pastel colour of your cardigan clashes with your dark, raw jeans and overall, brings attention to your stocky build. you also seem to have (in this pic aswell as your other waywt pics) an elongated neck, as well as a smallish head (in comparison to your body). this should not be exemplified; instead, collars should be your best friend. the long u-neck of your white shirt, coupled with the opened cardigan (not that it would be any better closed), brings all the attention to your neck and chest area (and thats something you dont want doing). while you have the right idea of wearing baggy-ish jeans, youre not complimenting them by wearing slim profile sneakers; take into account that youve cuffed them, the sneakers look even worse.

hope that helps you in the future.

Dress less

DSCN3137.jpg

Uniqlo v-neck T

Dickies cutoffs

Easy USA plimsoles

Handloved messenger

Bizzy and Hap. Where do you two go dressed like that every day? Just curious as to what the two of you did for a living during the day where you can dress stylish like that. Looks great.

poly800rock

the jeans [from yesterday] are tsubi joey overdyes...they are a few years old and kinda greasy which would explain the shine..

ryegb

the boots [from yesterday] were bikkembergs...that were already years old when i got them on sale

chronoaug

who needs work as excuse to dress ...are there really workplaces with the dress code unstylish?

You know what i mean. A lot of jobs may allow jeans and a shirt, but not such casual, sometimes outthere looks that you and bizz post. I know a lot of people where stuff to college and stuff like that and since you two are a bit older than the general crowd i was curious. I know some of the guys on styleforum have jobs that allow that kind of stuff, so i was just curious. Cheers.

Mixtape - the grey DH's look fresh... First Rirawan got me thinkin'... now this... uughhh do I really need more jeans? ha.

Chard - Congrat's on the FBT's. And the FH's combine like Voltron.