What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

tg , nice fit! I like the blazer thingy...

pwnzj00 + witts, thanks for the comments!

you fucker are going to the ministry?whos playing?

take me with you next time......

just some normal night of hip hop...not exactly my kind of music. come back here and we'll hit up better places.

oie plongin go lup sup bar boh jio!

okok next time I'll jio you. I wanna see you in the thick of slapping some thai and china boobies though.

how do you go to a "lup sup bar and then MoS? the former is usually the highlight of the night :D

i like the laces on your neckface vans. are they SB laces?

val, no choice, when you're partying with sq girls, they do all the planning (n you know girls can't plan for shit)

the laces on the neckfaces actually came with the neckfaces yo...didn't you get em with your pair?

val, no choice, when you're partying with sq girls, they do all the planning (n you know girls can't plan for shit)

the laces on the neckfaces actually came with the neckfaces yo...didn't you get em with your pair?

you went to a lup sup bar with sq girls???! did they indulge in some boobie slapping as well? in that case you might as well go with soepom then. i'm sure she'll enjoy it.

mine was a sample pair. so the laces that came with it were just black and white.

also, can anyone explain to me what a lup sup (garbage?!) bar is?

ok im not sure how to explain it clearly, but a lup sup bar is basically a local version of a strip club... except that the girls don't strip. they join you at your table for drinks to chat and hanky panky (go ahead and touch whereever you want), and some of the girls will even sleep with you if you pay.

backinthetrees,soepom,sl*t,val ... does that work? haha.