I love this colour...

1704071309ko9.jpg

• G2000 shirt
  • Giordano longsleeve
  • Raybans sunglasses
  • Dickies belt
  • Zara slacks
  • Florsheim shoes (not pictured)

you kind of dress how a young japanese salaryman would on the weekends or at a club.
You've got nice fits going on, but I personally think you've over-done the knit over the shirt look.

It's too cold to go sans knit, and it's too hot to wear a suit.

I'm running out of ideas on what to wear at a strict but conservative workplace. :(

thanks kixslf, for the nice words :)

icarus those zegna shoes are really sexy. and i think you have the physique to carry it off perfectly.

wawyt0416nz9.jpg

topshop earrings (damn i lost one last night) and jeans

knit top from local boutique

agnes b homme belt

puma x mihara bag

united arrows shoes

Guest jmatsu
Haha, you fuck, he's not from Japan- He is from Australia.

no shit...

i really don't get your point. i was just telling him how he looked and then stated that it wasn't a big deal because he isn't in japan. i hope you're not a career detective or editor...

if that's what your boss considers appropriate for a strict and conservative workplace, i'm jealous.

It's the bare minimum for our workplace, most are in suits and ties. Which I don't mind at all but it gets awfully warm here during the day, and I only have 4 suits.

I think the collar is the most overdone part. I'd say go for something more subtle, and lose the unbuttoned top-button. That would improve it considerably even just there.

The collar is annoying, it keeps flopping out when I'm trying to keep it in. But the unbuttoned top-button shoes off my necklace. :o

I kid, I kid...

^^

Yea, I feel you, I don't know.. erm a cardi, jacket over a tee, a long sleeved collared knit even?

Cardi's are similar to the knits but the items I have are a bit more casual so I don't think it's appropriate.

No tees allowed, but polos are allowed on casual Fridays.