What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Guest jmatsu
seenmy i can't rep you but everything about that is dope.

anyways feeling mighty sick again, i really should stop sleeping at 4 am everyday. Oh well, jocking diamonds a bit today

Grey Ralph Lauren Polo

Giant African Pedophile jeans

Brown Zig Zags

2nup2td.jpg

i think that the sleaves of your polo and it's lenth are too long. maybe unbottoning it would change the entire dimension. you look like a typical asian math club nerd.

10.jpg

20.jpg

● HM beanie

● 555 jacket

● AA hoody

● AA tee

● Gap Morrison

● All-Star high

those jeans look good on you man. i really like your bag, what is it? burton?

i couldve picked up those high tops for $20 awhile back, but i passed. what an idiot. the grey laces look good too.

those jeans look good on you man. i really like your bag, what is it? burton?

i couldve picked up those high tops for $20 awhile back, but i passed. what an idiot. the grey laces look good too.

Yep it's a Burton bag from 2002. I see you live in Washington, so if you ever get the chance to head out to the Seattle Premium Outlets in Marysville, stop by the Converse store, they have more then enough colors and sizes. I got mine from there.

Yep it's a Burton bag from 2002. I see you live in Washington, so if you ever get the chance to head out to the Seattle Premium Outlets in Marysville, stop by the Converse store, they have more then enough colors and sizes. I got mine from there.

HAHAHA!! oh shit man, you dont even know, i live in everett next town up. i go there all the time. i just picked up some worn in converse for $20 and some purple purcells for $10. fred meyer was the place selling those converse, they must have clearanced them to get rid of them all and i found a pair in my size but let them slip away.

Tired and uninspired today...

Goorin Short brim cap

AX Knit

APC Cure

Nike Safari Court force

you're one of the few that have actually pulled off dunks rather nicely. a plus.

what are they, courtforces? same smell.

right under your nose jmatsu..

Guest jmatsu

i don't know why, but i'm actually happy that i couldn't distinguish the two at first. not knowing your new nikes is the neocool nonchalant.

no. WHO MAKES THEM? (the zig zags....)

everyone on here needs to learn the difference between where, when and what.

hahaha, oh jeez, sorry, i feel fucking terrible

clearly im too retarded to help someone as intelligent as yourself

excuse me for trying