What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

A big change for me since i usually wear only black. What do you think?

I stopped into h&m yesterday for the first time and beyond the piles of shit there are some ok things. I bought these jeans and sweater.

Dior glasses

H&M sweater

Band of Outsiders oxford

H&M jeans

White chuck taylors

457704492_264e1ac6cf.jpg

would like to get some better shoes and a canvas belt to go with this look.

A big change for me since i usually wear only black. What do you think?

I stopped into h&m yesterday for the first time and beyond the piles of shit there are some ok things. I bought these jeans and sweater.

Dior glasses

H&M sweater

Band of Outsiders oxford

H&M jeans

White chuck taylors

457704492_264e1ac6cf.jpg

would like to get some better shoes and a canvas belt to go with this look.

the sweater could fit better

just got these tan HL jeans from ebay, trying to figure out how best to wear them:

IMG_3677.jpg

HL denim jacket (taken from my mom's closet!)

h&m v-neck t

alex&chloe necklace

Helmut lang tan jeans

The jeans maybe don't look so great here, but they are pretty nice... i really like the denim - more substantial than other colored jeans ive seen (13-14oz i'd guess), non-overdyed, somewhat stiff, with a rough texture, basically just like HL indigo classic denim, only tan.

just got these tan HL jeans from ebay, trying to figure out how best to wear them:

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f155/jwied82/IMG_3677.jpg

HL denim jacket (taken from my mom's closet!)

i also just got a woman's HL denim jacket. not sure if i want to get rid of it or not because it is a woman's jacket afterall, but knowing i won't be the only guy rocking a jacket with buttons on the wrong side makes me feel a bit better.

Bill--post an evolution of your looks in that supertrash thread...that one, the...yeah.

Started my own supertrash thread......figured I could get more people to talk shit about me if my name was actually in the title.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=404373&posted=1#post404373

And today

Goorin Bro's

Ben Sherman

MF

Alden

IMG_0515.jpg

Jwied, that looks good and seems to be a very good way to wear the tan jeans, which look very nice aswell.

thanks Bobo, to be honest, as i was posting the pic, i thought if anyone would approve it would be you.. i guess because i recall seeing you with tan-pants of some sort and your denim jacket.

haha, am I that predictable? :)

raw denim and tan pants just seems like an easy and visually pleasing combo..

Im really in the market for some tan/brown jeans myself... how much did you give for those HL?

thanks Bobo, to be honest, as i was posting the pic, i thought if anyone would approve it would be you.. i guess because i recall seeing you with tan-pants of some sort and your denim jacket.