What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

This is awesome. What are you doing exactly? I remember you mentioned that you do some surveying work. I just completed an elementary surveying course and might consider the civil engineering geospatial option.

In action pics rock if you're doing a physical job

-Reiz Optics

-BT Iranian All Over Discharge Print Tee (worn for Iranian New Year, which is today..)

-Somet White Selvedge

-Footscapes

snipshot_d418lgqs0urf-737668.jpg

DSC05251-737743.JPG

corned beef, im always impressed by your fits. especially your tees

IMG_0396.jpg

quiet, cloudy day today. this tshirt is a lot louder than the ones i usually wear, i dunno if it works. you be the judge. not to mention i havent listened to glassjaw in a loong time

The usual... Contest Sammies are stinking like monday night, and its been raining/snowing down here in Pompey, so I busted out the old Nudies.

SNC10811.jpg

Shure headphones

Topman v-neck longsleeve

beautiful decay t

hanes wifebeater

uniqlo undies

Topman buckle with black leather belt

Nudie RRDG pinrolled

Wool socks

Leather cons

SNC10812.jpg

And, of course, Uppercut Peacoat

warhammer man, brings back memories, i jus used to love painting the models, didnt give a shit bout the game, everytime i would go in there to buy some figures some dude would always ask me to play a game, i felt like a punk not knowin how to play, had to come up with an excuse everytime.

I actually just found the tee shirts from Games Day 2000-2003 which my Moms had stowed away in a box... like bron, what I really cared about was painting the models, but I did play.. I think I must have at least 5 seperate armies for Warhammer and 40K, and I did go to Games Day for 3 years straight... HAH! But I haven't played or painted since 2003... but the yearning is still there...

Edit: I don't want to post again... but Dino Might that fit is badical.