What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

ASUZANO - Former battlefield? cool.

CRILZZ - engineers dont wear skinnys..

NATURALJAX - Seriously you should just move to Japan and be a model. Theres a dude that models for boon that looks almost exactly the same as you. Imagine the parties you would get into and the pussy you would get too.

kozsie - You're barking up the wrong tree.. If he were wearing ten different brands i would still say its a good look (it's all black, done well IMO). I could give two shits that its all Supreme.

And he looks like this dude that works at Supreme LA is all i was saying.

kozsie - You're barking up the wrong tree.. If he were wearing ten different brands i would still say its a good look (it's all black, done well IMO). I could give two shits that its all Supreme.

And he looks like this dude that works at Supreme LA is all i was saying.

Can I clarify that it wasn't directed at you..infact, from what I've seen of what you've had on I like.

Just think the Supreme mono look is tired and highly un-original...I dunno maybe because he works there he has to wear it.

youd only know 1 of the items he is wearing were supreme,as the jeans and beanie dont carry heavy branding fact is all the pieces fit well and you cant argue with all black

Sorry for having an opinion. He stated what he was wearing and I made a comment on it.

I'll start again, its great I love it.

^ HA!

I see what you're saying about the all one brand thing (i agree), but like seenmy said it's not like SUPREME is stamped a million times all over the guy's pants or anything..They're just black. They could be $2.00 Bugle Boy's from Mervyns for all we know!

and you shouldnt quote if it's not to be directed!

^ HA!

I see what you're saying about the all one brand thing (i agree), but like seenmy said it's not like SUPREME is stamped a million times all over the guy's pants or anything..They're just black. They could be $2.00 Bugle Boy's from Mervyns for all we know!

and dont quote me if it aint personal!

Mate, dont take things personal..it's only the internet.