What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

First WAYWT post, I REALLY need to figure out the timer on my camera so I can escape the bathroom photography prison.

dinosaur.jpg

Bandana to tame the hair

Addictol Flannel(sp?!?) (thanks kolourhero ;p )

Nudie Slim Jim Dry Japan

Nike Blazer SB

Nice charles, im glad you like the flannel.

Fits much better on you than on me.. slightly big on me, but im glad it's found a good home now, and u rock it well!

props!

I want to see a pic of someone with really skinny jeans and an oversized shirt standing sideways. I bet it looks retarded but who knows.

normally, people rip that apart (i.e. a t-shirt that's slightly "larger" fitting than the particular pair of jeans would warrant). go figure.

thanks first off for actually commenting my outfit, but i just want to know what makes the jeans throw off the entire outfit? i dont think the fading is that extreme or off that it looks bad, they are prob one of the best fitting jeans i have.

Maybe others do, but I have no problem with your jeans.

Please don't come back tomorrow wearing a pair of Christian Dior jeans though, just because some dude on a message board told you it was the cool thing to do.

IMG_2601.jpg

tgif

Outstanding. Even though I'm unsure of the brands involved here, it doesn't matter a bit. I think this is every bit as cool as any $500 ensemble. Completely up my alley.

ok hipset is definitely the 'painter guy who smokes camel turkish golds' (or silvers) on my top 5 best dressed superlist.

I remember this guy posting, his looks are usually awesome and not affected in the least, which is quite hard to do when you're wearing, say, sunglasses inside.

Maybe others do, but I have no problem with your jeans.

Please don't come back tomorrow wearing a pair of Christian Dior jeans though, just because some dude on a message board told you it was the cool thing to do.

ha, i actually bought the diesels before i found sufu and dry denim, though you cant tell from the pic im almost 6' 5", so diors were probabaly my next pair of jeans due to the 37" inseam.

IMG_1981-1.jpg

IMG_1992.jpg

not feeling the brown vims with super tight black jeans (mainly because they're black not because they're tight). the brown/black is not working imo and then throwing on the blue train conductor hoodie doesn't help matters either, mate. good gear just thrown together wrong. peace

in other matters: i must say the room you are standing in is quite interesting...not sure i dig it but it's so English i can practically taste the tea and scones

IMG_3462.jpg

banana republic jacket

w+h hoody

aa tri-bled t

skull 5508

cheap monday white shoes (not pictured)

for some reason, this pic looks like i do not have any feet!!!

My jeans just mysteriously end or something. i dont know if im looking at it wrong, but its strange...

i really should get a new camera