Wallys

4h9zr4w.jpg

here are my pick-ups, and what I'll be wearing tonight to a party

Gucci glasses

Maiden Noir jacket

APC sweater

Dior 21cm

Nike

not feeling the brown vims with super tight black jeans (mainly because they're black not because they're tight). the brown/black is not working imo and then throwing on the blue train conductor hoodie doesn't help matters either, mate. good gear just thrown together wrong. peace

Wrong. Black and brown are dope together. Crillz is pulling it off. The blue works too. Good look, Crilla.

what I wore to the Goods sale.. finally getting my haircut tomorrow

4h9zr4w.jpg

here are my pick-ups, and what I'll be wearing tonight to a party

Gucci glasses

Maiden Noir jacket

APC sweater

Dior 21cm

Nike

i have that maiden noir jacket. looks good on you. if anyone's interested, i'm selling the exact same maiden noir jacket!

^^the jacket, embarrasingly, is by 2you, which is as far as i can tell a danish eurotrash brand.

I picked it up for $30 and Burlington Coat factory. It caught my eye on the rack, and fits amazingly well.. the best thing about it is the fit really.

jeans are nudie SSK

Haha, that is a little embarrassing, but props to you on not being a brand-whore about it! My philosophy is usually along the lines of: all that matters is the fit. I have some genuinely ridiculous clothing (in terms of brand or print or whatever) that I love just because of how it fits.

^^the jacket, embarrasingly, is by 2you, which is as far as i can tell a danish eurotrash brand.

I picked it up for $30 and Burlington Coat factory. It caught my eye on the rack, and fits amazingly well.. the best thing about it is the fit really.

jeans are nudie SSK

Isn't it "4 You"? I see their shit all the time at random stores/Nordstrom Racks/Burlingtons....actually, they do have some great pieces, but at full retail are a little much. I picked up a very nice slim cardigan and mechanics jacket by them for about $80 total a few months ago........

WAYWT.jpg

10Deep Polo

Some red thermal i found somewhere

Samurai S5000VX

Vans//Blend

Bridgestone Keirin Frame *bling*

where'd you get the frame? is eframebank shipping to the states again or did you drop a wad on ebay?

i'm going for a concept this summer..