What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

You look like Alain Delon's rock'n'roll grandson in that picture, that's a very good thing BTW.

What is the model name of the jacket you're wearing?

I'll take that comparison any day of the week! Le Cercle Rouge is one of my all-time favorite movies. I have to see L'eclisse one of these days. I've seen the first two in the trilogy, and I think Criterion just put out a dvd of L'eclisse 4 or 5 months ago....

That jacket isn't on our website, but we will be introducing a modified version of it shortly. Like our racing jacket, we made it about a year and a half ago, but no one really saw it, and it was one of our favorites. It is a spring/fall jacket. Mine just happens to be quilted on the inside...

the comment from the other dude was to kix haha

but i do know what you're saying. I only wear stuff thats more on the "SF" side if i need to (went to a lounge yesterday that requires a button up and no sporty nikes). I gotta switch it up once in awhile, but i still prefer my regular shit more.

oh sorry dude, I wish SuFu nested quotes.

^^^^^^^^

Jrmy my man, you are the kind of superfuturist that has it all... to be able to take a ridiculous picture like that + keep a significant other who will entertain... nay accomodate your denim indulgence is all many of us could ask for... well that and an expandable wardrobe with acessory compartments. Boots too, it never hurts to ask for more boots.

4130 double butted frame from urbane cyclist, alex rl2002 with shimano rsx on front/quando on back, 47/16, cinelli bars, tektro dual pivot brake and cross lever, selle italia saddle.

nice. fork looks like that of a bareknuckle/nessuno http://www.hubjub.co.uk/eai/eaibk.htm but i didnt recognize the rest. fixed or freewheel?

my baby's not getting so much work this winter, not feeling too good about that. but fuck the rain. http://myspace-752.vo.llnwd.net/01173/25/78/1173438752_l.jpg (on the right)