What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Base Control beanie AA tee Hare Jacket Silas belt Dior 19cm coal drills Cons Visvim tote

rirawin, nice on the HARE. Good fit for us slimmer guys :)

I think your fit is great, except the belt kinda stands out a bit out too much to me. I'd swap it for something black to add some depth to a monochrome look, and to slim the look down, personally. I see the bright belt there in your midsection and it and makes you look shorter and wider, imo. Really nice pieces though.

dcfc0061nt6.jpg

i saw this in a reply, umm look towards your midsection, everything is misaligned...unless thats the look you're going, dunno anyone who would want that.

center everything with your fly, cuz your belt is off and your shirt is really off

yeah... i wasnt thinking about it and i didnt feel like taking another pic. i dont get shit perfect fou you all, i just snap a pic and post it up...

i don't get why people are hating on dc40 because he is looking good!

Just too oldschool for my taste.. Get a haircut and tug in those tongues imo...

that out fit is ruined for me by the trainers,top half is like a different picture looks good,just jeans and trainers dont really work with the smartness of top half

I completely disagree, but then the probability of me rocking out a shirt and skinny tie with 501s and bust ass canvas shoes is pretty high on any given day. The particular choice of trainers and the tongues out is indeed putting me off of a great outfit though, and actually looking again the cut of 1933s is way too slouchy and casual for the top half. So I agree, but I think jeans and sneakers could work fine with the right pieces.

Oh, and a navy/mono day for me too. Must be something in the air round these parts.

haha yea least it did rain today eh!weather is grim at the min here

on the above outfit i wasnt saying that trainers dont work just those trainers,to be brutally honest theyd look silly with everyting lace flips are a pet hate.so i guess we pretty much agree on that fit hehe

Actually I tucked in the tounge just before I left the house. I think the jeans and sneakers works with the whole outfit. The Cardigan is some danish brand that my wife gave me for christmas last year

Actually switched to black chucks and black belt, looks better.