sidneylo great shot. very fred astaire

dr.gnar perfect fade

bill cool snake t

chard and sam cute masks

hap skulls are looking nice

sphoxx i want that vintage jacket

and coco welcome to the future

0000248wy8.jpg

rock&roll mickey baseball t (thanks coldrice)

gap skinny

chucks

0000257gs7.jpg

Dudes, there should be a Superfuture WAYWT book! There are at least five pictures (CM, JJ, Hap, Bill, and Sidneylo's jumping picture) in just the last three pages that I would pay to have bound and on my coffee table. Putting aside the clothes, the quality of some of the photography here just astounds me.

wow, thats some high level sucking up. good job!

horriblyjollyjinx, he could actually like the photos; I don't think he's sucking up. I mean, I wouldn't pay for a book, but they are nice to look at.

knucks, thats a solid look, but I think that if you want to show tounges, you shouldn't lace them to the top eyelet. Personally, I think tounges only work on hi-tops.

Guest doubletap
friday morning hangover...not feeling like going to discussion

IMG_4850.jpg

oaxacan necklace

mastermind/fragment (prob. fake)

duarte

okinawas

feit

damn, you look like cultpop's younger brother.

I think that is a good look... you look much younger. It could be the glasses or the beard but in some of your other photos it looked as if you were dressing too young for your age.

I'm only 25!! And I work retail...not a shirt and tie kinda guy

wow, i cant beleive i passed on those chucks last year. chard, you know any place that still has those?

gray + vans chukka = dopeness on a stick

btw, its nice to see im not the only not out tonight. Are those non selvedge iron hearts? any more pics?

wow, i cant beleive i passed on those chucks last year. chard, you know any place that still has those?

gray + vans chukka = dopeness on a stick

btw, its nice to see im not the only not out tonight. Are those non selvedge iron hearts? any more pics?

hmm ill check nordstrom rack for you, what size? i found em yesterday for really cheap...yeah non selv. iron heart...you can see the jeans better if you scroll back to my wdywt pic, the one before my last one. hah

btw kix, im going out right now haha

hmm ill check nordstrom rack for you, what size? i found em yesterday for really cheap...yeah non selv. iron heart...you can see the jeans better if you scroll back to my wdywt pic, the one before my last one. hah

btw kix, im going out right now haha

balls, im stuck visiting home for the weekend aka no friends here.....

yeah i wear a 10.5-11, please grab em for me if you see em.

wiw001xb5.jpg

I tucked the shirt and tied the shoes before I left the house.

woh missed this, fucking awesome look.....not liking the red tie though, should have gone with a more neutral tone but i can see why you would use the red one. Looks fantastic regardless.

its not everyday i get quoted in a sig.

you know what the biggest mindfuck ever would be? if cheap came clean one day and told us this was all a little experiment, buying clothes he didn't like for a few dollars from thrifts and posting pictures on here just to laugh at us being impressed.