What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

bill- personally I'm not feeling the denim shirt with the tweed pants/boots. To me it clashes.

Yeah, the pic doesn't really do the pants justice. They are a little more rustic/outdoorsy than they look here...more wooly, not so dressy. And, ultimately I changed into some old beat up work boots and lost the polished Stacey's.

were you there when it was inside the market or when it took over mcwhorthers or w/e

Didn't realize that the bookstore moved out of the marketplace, haven't been back in over a year. Supposedly the place is owned by Koreans now. Funny how most of the sushi restaurants in San Jose are also owned by Koreans...although Korea House in San Clara is still the bomb.

Didn't realize that the bookstore moved out of the marketplace, haven't been back in over a year. Supposedly the place is owned by Koreans now. Funny how most of the sushi restaurants in San Jose are also owned by Koreans...although Korea House in San Clara is still the bomb.

aww i been dying to go there my friend promised me and no korea house yet :( my fav sushi place is owned by koreans too, hah.

Post-lawexamwdywtohyeahwooooooooooo

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

Genki long-sleeve

Plain grey tee underneath

Levis 563 black overdye

Safar-i

The stripes are lookin a little weird in the second photo but I will post anyway...! Inspiration from Carlsmile/lowerysmile.

Soundtrack:

illmatic.jpg

Represent (not that I am even from New York...but fuck it, I represent melbourne town)

rayban

chateau roux

thrift belt

sammy

gokey

Theres something really special about this photo, cant really pin point it, maybe the smooth blue gradient sky? I dunno, but it looks fantastic. With a little fixing up and cropping I can really see this pic in a magazine.

doctorgnar, good stuff, your APCs are nuts. I like that jacket too.

rirawin thanks man, I just picked this up recently. Fits nice n trim on me in a size M, can barely move my arms. :D Little stuff like the YKK zipper aren't great (compared to all the RiRis on the APC stuff I have) but good enough and it has lots of details. Best point is that HARE is nice n easy on the wallet. :D

I wear an AA Small. I just measured the jacket for you, it's a M, 40cm across the shoulders, 60 sleeve, length is 70cm from the bottom of the neck to the bottom. While I was measuring I noticed I'm wearing it so tight that the seam under the armpit is already slightly ripping apart, haha.

Where did you see this jacket online? Curious as I bought this from a local shop that had a limited mashup of CDG/N(N)/Hare/Lad/etc, and this was the only Hare top they had. Would love to buy a couple more Hare pieces

edit- I see it's the one from zozo now, it's this: (the color of mins is actually a brownish green, hard to tell from the pics)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hare-Homme-Japanese-M65-Jacket-Size-M-skinny-slim-cut_W0QQitemZ140047574616QQihZ004QQcategoryZ57988QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem