Supreme beenie that you can't see

APC jacket

Filson scarf

WESC cardigan

Uniqlo T

AA tank

CM jeans

MJ Vans

gnar, yer past 3 or 4 outfits are killin em.

Guest jeffvyain

I never get to post in this thread because I don't have a camera, so even though these pics suck for the purposes of WAYWT, I'm still taking advantage of them. This my my girl's 21st B-day party last night...

n34100396_30515057_4926.jpgyea I don't know about this one.

n34100396_30515015_9325.jpg

at any rate, I was wearing a Modern Amusement buttondown, some random black belt, my samurais, and some black monk-ish Johnston & Murphys

To check out self edge and san fran

The need for a hair cut

Grandpas Scarf

Agnes B Jacket

Jil Sander Vest

Helmut Lang Shirt

Gray Tee

Plataypus Berries and Jam

Helmut Lang Lace-ups

4hw2k5j.jpg

:) I saw you around 2-3 in Self Edge today haha.

Late Hello ! this is me btw..

1105172438.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

jacket: emporio armani

shirt: zara

tie: dior homme

jeans: karl lagerfeld

boots: donald j. pliner

photo by brokenglass

tommy boy, how are you these days??

buckling down to art practice. i cant really keep up with SF now, the layouts pretty wierd for me, but im gonna try and get back on it more soon. i dont have a digi cam right now, but going to buy me a d80 sometime soon, so when i do ill show some of my sewing delights i been working on recently..

most of my time has been in my studio and sewing room, that literally takes up all my time up here in sheffield, but other than that been in london like normal looking a tit. etc. a couple sundays ago i got streetsnapped 3 times.. 2 jap and one euro.. couldnt remember the mags but one was STREET (actually pleased about that one, by far the best streetsnap family - FRUiTS/TUNE/STREET).. unless editors think im shite and dont put it in, that will probably be my next WWYWLM.

actually, tomorow im going to try and borrow a d50 from the photography department, ill snap some of the stuff i been making if i got time. let me know what you think.

whats happening on your side?

stay safe.

tom

actually, tomorow im going to try and borrow a d50 from the photography department, ill snap some of the stuff i been making if i got time. let me know what you think.

whats happening on your side?

tom

pmed you thomas, don't want to clutter up the rainbow vomit.