What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

perfect lounging outfit.

45rpm umii indigo-dyed beanie

45rpm indigo-dyed button up jacket

white wife beater

45rpm indigo-dyed pants

i just need some indigo-dyed socks and slippers and i'd be ready to go.

bastard.... i wish i were in japan any pics of the 45rpm suit?

thanks for obliging chris and djrajio. my spirits are once again high.

you're welcome! and thanksss [to everyone that liked what i wore]. also, to answer a few PM's:

peacoat - forever 21

cardigan - wood wood

shirt - american apparel

pants - april 77

shoes - commes des garcons

ohhhh man. 2nd night in a row i'm up till 7 AM (mostly working) and this one's probably going to be an all-nighter. figured i'd post since i havne't done so in a year or so and been lurking recently in the past few weeks.

got nothing but a laptop cam, so i got a little creative with the mouse and so on.

Picture006.jpg

you can't really see the details on the shirt

Picture008.jpg

here's the most ungratuitous shot i could think of to show the details of the shirt. horizontal stripes meet vertical, god i love this thing.

Picture009.jpg

and i can't really show off a hamburger belt buckle on a laptop cam without taking a crotch shot, so here it is-- the real McDonalds Big Macâ„¢, a 1975 piece of americana dug out from some thrift store in who knows where utah.

and basically these last two pictures to sum up my mood and the fun that can be had with a laptop cam

Picture001.jpg

pro3.jpg

i'm starting to get delirious...

your NS look great!

the ensemble is very clean, elegant and easy.

i was thinking of getting a black yoko d fleece cardigan, but i think i'll get that H&M one instead and save myself some coin.

my only suggestion would be to wear a v-neck t under the steven alan shirt instead; would make it look even cleaner.