What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

That is fucking fantastic! How much did that jacket run (I remember you posted when you first got it)? Also do you have a any pictures on the fit of the LM jeans?
Originally was around 90' date='000 yen. Got it for 60,000 on sale. Unfortunately I don't have a full length mirror, so I dunno how to show u the fit of the LM jeans, but it's very similar to this A/W collection jeans. I put the jeans inside my boots and let them bunch up nicely at the bottom...

[img']http://www.ladmusician.com/img_item/2206-503_25B_s.jpg[/img]2206-503_25_s.jpg2206-503_26_s.jpg

Originally was around 90,000 yen. Got it for 60,000 on sale. Unfortunately I don't have a full length mirror, so I dunno how to show u the fit of the LM jeans, but it's very similar to this A/W collection jeans. I put the jeans inside my boots and let them bunch up nicely at the bottom...

2206-503_25B_s.jpg2206-503_25_s.jpg2206-503_26_s.jpg

Thanks djrajio! Great stuff...do they have a cheaper version?

^leather jackets don't come cheap in Tokyo...
Good answer Malfuture...

Honestly, I doubt you'll find out with the same quality leather for less than 70,000 yen. Even this lithium homme jacket still has something to be desired. It isn't as supple and doesn't have as good a finish as my Julius one, which is twice more expensive (haven't posted pictures, still contemplating selling it or getting it altered, Sleeves are bit too long...). Best bet is used-clothing stores. BTW. I went to the Ralph Lauren store last weekend and I was VERY impressed with the jackets and suits for this season. The leather on the jackets was VERY VERY good for the price (500+) and have a slim but classic styling. I recommend checking out a RL store near you for cool retro styled/motorcycle jackets.

Oh...I fucked up too, you were talking about the price of the jacket, correct? I thought, man, those jeans are really fucking expensive! How much were the ones that you have?

15,000 yen.

im in my fourth year of studio art undergrad work. i paint and make installations. i paint really big abstract expressionist paintings. i guess thats what you would call them. i work in sort of the whole minimalist/psychedelia category.

very nice.

check out my link to a space i run in suburban chicago if you haven't already.

sorry for the monster post. ive been busy all weekend

it's okay. I like what I wear and I just post it.. the thread is called 'what are you wearing today' not 'do you like what i'm wearing today?'.

quoted for truth. that kid JET is definately starting off on the right foot.

that's really funny, where would you get the impression that i was a devout follower of

cdg, yohji, or any of the antwerp 6 designers? certainly from my tons of posts about them, right? gee, they must have been erased from the board, because i cannot, for the life of me, find them. can you find them for me?

however, i'd like to take you up on your offer. nothing thrills me more than being able to work on something creative. maybe we can get together and figure out what developers we want to attract to 'Thrilliamsburg' to push out those pesky niggers and spics that always crowd the streets and keep us from being able to walk home at night safely, or maybe we can try to figure out what ironic dead rapper reference is going to be de rigeur next week, so that we can impress all of our white-washed friends who think that dead rappers are tres chic. or, maybe, if we really want to push it, we can wear t-shirts by rappers that are still alive - and kill them the week after we've worn the shirt!

i love the completely random (as most likely off base) assumptions people make on message boards about others. i have been called gay, a hard ass, colin farrel, and a "hipster" alternately. i how mean how much do you think you can you really know about the other just based on posts of their outfits?

its too bad at age 20 you are already so judgemental about others.

but just so i dont get complete flame

friday night after an opening at my gallery, playing with fireworks at 4 a.m.

1002870mk0.jpg

leftover halloween hat

vintage velvet blazer

silk skullsscarf

brain bolland batman '89 t-shirt

gap skinny

vans

saturday

1002893jb0.jpg

vintage roy batty leather

skulls scarf

iron on t-shirt by cultpop

gap skinny

chucks

i saw this vintage "family tree of british rock" t-shirt on ebay for an outrageous amount of money. in the auction they had posted a hi res pic of just the image. saved it my computer and made an cloth iron on. add vintage t and there you go

1002888jn2.jpg