What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Guest Berget__

Hit the clubs yesterday. I manage to look retarded on all pics when Im drunk but whatever.

wdywt318ac3.jpg

wdywt3182qt5.jpg

King Stampede

Freshjive

Ijin material (not pictured)

Adidas gerd muller (ditto)

Do people instinctively throw up a peace sign (bonus points if it's sideways) and look like a douche when a camera is pulled out, or am I missing something?

Or better yet, point at the lens and lean back a little bit with a smug look on your face.

Everyone I knew used to do that for their "myspace pics o lol" so when I took photos I insisted that they "Put on their myspace face!"

God I hate the myspace.

i like that shirt.

and im not a fan of nike but at least your not afraid to wear them out.

btw i read you are a painter.

what kind of stuff do you do?

im in my fourth year of studio art undergrad work. i paint and make installations. i paint really big abstract expressionist paintings. i guess thats what you would call them. i work in sort of the whole minimalist/psychedelia category.

Do people instinctively throw up a peace sign (bonus points if it's sideways) and look like a douche when a camera is pulled out, or am I missing something?

I think its a natural reaction for some people, I've seen pics of myself wasted where I make weird finger and hand gestures, some like you mentioned and others that dont make no sense. I dont know why but when you see someone taking a pic you have a weird need to react somehow, usually ending up in stupid shit like that..

I think its a natural reaction for some people, I've seen pics of myself wasted where I make weird finger and hand gestures, some like you mentioned and others that dont make no sense. I dont know why but when you see someone taking a pic you have a weird need to react somehow, usually ending up in stupid shit like that..

Yeah, exactly. I have a shitload of pics where i'm making some weird gang signs because i instinctively want to throw up the peace sign but realize i'd look like an asswad and can't come up with anything else

Have you ever taken a picture before? What do you do? Freeze?

I dont know bout you, but when I wait for those 3 seconds before the flash goes off, I feel like a tit just standing there.

Plus, when I get drunk, I do ninja poses. Dont know why... maybe suppressed fantasies? Eitherway, it doesnt bother me what people look like in pics.

Something like that.

Driving from Kentucky to Spokane, Wa., and then back home to Corvallis, Or. Then in two weeks down to Napa, Ca., for an internship at the Napa Valley Register.

Skipping fall semester, taking photos, sippin red wine, and smoking Humboldt's finest...could life get any better?

1995chardx - Co.Jp Vandals are pure sex

I went to college in Spokane for 5 years ending last year. I really want you to study the clothing people wear in that town. Its about 10 years behind your local suburb. Just look around and have a ball with it! Thought youd never seen JNCO again? Get ready for some fun. Beautiful scenery though.

we'll do a collabo with you if we want to put out something that looks like the nth retread of 80's cdg/yohji and antwerp 6 deconstructionism.

that's really funny, where would you get the impression that i was a devout follower of

cdg, yohji, or any of the antwerp 6 designers? certainly from my tons of posts about them, right? gee, they must have been erased from the board, because i cannot, for the life of me, find them. can you find them for me?

however, i'd like to take you up on your offer. nothing thrills me more than being able to work on something creative. maybe we can get together and figure out what developers we want to attract to 'Thrilliamsburg' to push out those pesky niggers and spics that always crowd the streets and keep us from being able to walk home at night safely, or maybe we can try to figure out what ironic dead rapper reference is going to be de rigeur next week, so that we can impress all of our white-washed friends who think that dead rappers are tres chic. or, maybe, if we really want to push it, we can wear t-shirts by rappers that are still alive - and kill them the week after we've worn the shirt!