What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

KEEP IS GOOD.

i wish someone would stock that label in toronto. seems like it would fit right in.

YEAH. I love that they're a company started by girls. They can be acquired via the interweb, but i'm sure you know that.

funeral clothes:

horrendously ugly ill fitting grey suit

scarf from some crappy macy's company

tie from some crappy macy's company

rockport wingtips

Camera batteries just died... anybody have some AAs i could borrow?

i really need to figure out how to use my camera correctly. the color representation sucks. my shirt is actually a very pretty color.

problem is your white balance. look for white balance settings - they might be hidden in the menu. Theres probably a setting for that kind of light you're using that will correct the color. your camera looks at the dim yellow from your light source and since there isnt a pure white in what the camera sees, it assumes that the yellow color is the correct "white," and bases all other colors off of that. that's why they tend to come out yellow.

Guest Fade to Black
It's that cold in Atlanta...gotta do what you gotta do. It was $60 at Century 21 so i mean WHATEVA

yeah i feel you on that one...shit if that jacket is considered gigantic then i don't even wanna know what y'all think about the down jacket i wore today. I mean when it's that cold, anyone who goes fashion over function is just a plain idiot.