What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

excellent, poly! these guys are certainly taking their time softening up -- i've probably got 6 or 7 weeks of total wear on them, but they're still quite stiff...

next week is imperial week, i think - you got a pair of those, too? (if not, why not hit up sam113?:))

you're right, they're starting to soften up. the somets are like my sexy jeans....i can't really describe it other than when i wear em, i feel like i'm the shit. no imperials for me, the backpockets are too big for my tastes. i'll keep going with the somets, and i have some more time to put in on my SDA's..

had a horrible midterm week. shaved off hair as part of an art exhibition. hair is wet from washing out the excess.

IMG_0044-2.jpg

threw on the studded belt and hanky for shits and giggles, took'em off before i left the room.

the jacket is really high/short because it's a 1950's era WWII Eisenhower jacket.

had a horrible midterm week. shaved off hair as part of an art exhibition. hair is wet from washing out the excess.

IMG_0044-2.jpg

threw on the studded belt and hanky for shits and giggles, took'em off before i left the room.

the jacket is really high/short because it's a 1950's era WWII Eisenhower jacket.

Too much, I feel like you're trying too hard...