Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I just realized it would be hilarious if they made a movie in which a loving husband who has been beaten by the world decides to run away and start a new life. But before he leaves, he turns to his dog and solemnly says: "You're the man now, dog." And then he completely exits the story and the whole movie is about this dog becoming the man of the house.

o damn that was funny

toy story 3 review/comment

I cried too! I went to college in 1989. First time I was on my own. My mom made me pack up my room before I left. I had a wall layered with shelfs. I keept all my favorite toys there for years. Even though I did not play with them much as I got older, they were there. My wuzzles and star wars toys were my favorites I dug a hole in the back of teddy ruxpin. Boy did we have some late nights. When my parents would go to sleep I would get some bread dough and fill teddys rear area up (where I made the hole) and learned how to be a man. I passed on the toys to my brother except teddy. He still is with me all these years later.

damn i didn't know you could sleep 16 hours. now i know. i went to bed at 4pm thinking about getting up around 6, i ended up waking up at 8am this morning... worst part is that i feel like i've taken a 2 hour nap.

This happened to me before. went to sleep at 6pm and woke up at around 10am. i didnt feel well rested at all, and ive heard its because of whatever stage of sleep you are in when you awake (not sure which stage is bad to wake up in) so if you get 'too much' sleep you feel tired. there was a tv program about it i watched before, but cant recall the name

LOL royale. I pictured how it would play it my head. I'm totally stealing that idea.

So my friend messages me today at around 12

"wanna see toy story 3 with me today?"

I say "nah I can't, I'm in new jersey"

Ten minutes ago he says

"so Matt(his bestfriend but I swear they are gay for each other) went to see toy story with a guy. That's the gayest thing ever. It's like, seeing twilight with another dude."

so Matt didn't want to see it with him, and he's butthurt. Lawl.

ended up going with my friend today to be zombie extras for a music video shoot, it was pretty fun but the warehouse was dusty as hell.

so there's this guy named Trung that had passed away not too long ago maybe like a week ago, his family needs help paying for the time he spent in the icu. There's this 'contest' on youtube to win $5000, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3R6JEl0x70Thank if you could just log in and 'LIKE' the video it would be awesome. I didn't know him personally but i think it's important to help those in need. every click counts!

love this guy :)

there's an interview up on youtube where his friends talk about him flying out to vegas for a day between nba playoff matches. he'd still bring it come game time. respect

xS5yQJQewJU

Guest on-display
ended up going with my friend today to be zombie extras for a music video shoot, it was pretty fun but the warehouse was dusty as hell.

so there's this guy named Trung that had passed away not too long ago maybe like a week ago, his family needs help paying for the time he spent in the icu. There's this 'contest' on youtube to win $5000, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3R6JEl0x70Thank if you could just log in and 'LIKE' the video it would be awesome. I didn't know him personally but i think it's important to help those in need. every click counts!

rip. sucks that he overdosed

Happy fathers day to all the dads out there

Cooked my dad breakfast, sat and watched a world cup game with him, and going to order him a spray gun he wants for his shop.

Weather is beautifull too, all in all its been a really pleasant day so far

Samsickle : That sucks, voted...

Took an energy shot before going out to the bars last night (around 1130ish) of some Argentinian stuff called Guayaki. I hardly ever have energy drinks/ anything with caffiene so taking this got me super wired. Got about 3 hours of sleep and feel really energized, need to do something productive before it wears off.

here is a pic of what it was:

energy-001.jpg

I went to the Red Bull Air Race today and it was so awesome.

245mqsz.jpg

Happy father's day, sufu dads. It just so happens my dad loves fucking awesome shit like air races so I had a pretty great day.

Except I have a v-neck tanline because I forgot to put sunscreen on there :(

If your dad really did love fucking awesome shit he wouldn't have picked your whore of a mother to sleep with, and he would have abandoned you as a child because you're fucking lame.

Anyway, blade runner is on. Such a good flick.

went with my homegirl to get her clit pierced today, it was a lovely experience. i'm happy to be living the life that i'm living

hahahha dope

my random thoughts are that i am really excited for this week(in seattle working) and i am equally excited to get the N&F tour jeans as well.

oh, and i just found out that my uncle's wife's sister owns a clothing factory in china and has her own line(more info as i find out)

now i can start making fake ToJ >: )

i had zelda theme song stuck in my head all day. came home and had to hack it out on the violin before going to bed.

going to bed now. :3

ive actually had the system of a down version in my head for the last few days

EJ8yyhq6iUE