Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Shit that's pretty spooky. I have an owl that lives in my yard and will hoot, from about 20 feet away, at the most unexpected times. Made me jump up in alarm more than I'd like to admit.

Edit: One time I heard a crazy screech and a ferocious flapping of wings at like 3 AM, only to find a pair of birds legs, without a body, still clinging to the fence the next day. Brutal!

Double edit: Yo Calvin your band's recordings sound good. Did you guys record yourself?

thanks! but nah, we record at seaside studios on a 16 track. we're going back in on friday actually to do 2 more tracks

REAL TALK

anyone wanna proxy a man ring for me (no mo)

Its ending on ebay in like 4 hours and since Ive had a non-paying bidder strike in the last 12 months on some ol' bullshit, it wont let me bid on it.

I'll hit you off with some extra paypal funds for your troubles...

halp

November 2nd, my social life comes to an end.

REALLY hoping they fixed the engine sounds, the cars have sounded like lawnmowers for the longest time, even the GT5 time trial with the 350Z sounded bad, amazing experience aside from that, they could learn a thing or two from other games in that department

Microwave burritos aren't even bad at all why do people give them so much hate :o

son, you must learn there's a strong correlation between amount of marijuana smoked and this like for microwave burritos.

nohate, just knowledge.

make your own, they microwave in the exact same time, are cheaper in the long run and taste 100x better:

heat: 1 can beans

add: cholula and random seasonings to taste

place on: small tortillas, buy corn and flour, they are cheap as shit

+ cheese... anything else is really optional if you have time and aren't lazy add whatever sounds good

Positive reply earlier from an illustration agent, they just want to see more examples of how I draw hair now...

Got a meeting on Monday about possible representation! Pretty positive about this, they represent a friend of mine, another friend that I sat next to for 2/3 years at uni and a couple of people the year below me at uni.

"slapped" (smacked her face lightly) my friend with her twilight slap bracelet, remember slap bracelets?

i thought it was funny. she didn't though, haven't spoken to her since yesterday

it sounds funny. you should tell her your friends on the internet think its funny, and that she is being unreasonable.