Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

superfuture has become very boring

lol, my social life and financial prosperity grow in an inverse relationship to superfuture's boringness and lack of utility.

grad school hello

vacations hello

hello girl

^yeah, the trailer looks promising. although like i told a friend, i'm getting blazed and bringing some snes controllers to really top off the experience.

oh and as for a random thought:

i wish i had the dedication to learn how to draw.

^ same.

mortal kombat trailer looks promising, although wtf to everybody being human? i blame batman and the obsession with "realistic". i want other-realmed freaks!

random thought: if souls do exist, how many do people with multiple personalities have?

i wonder how it feels like to be the first to do something

get a PhD. my guess is that its very anti climactic.. unless you are talking about climbing/jumping/flying off something. then its probably very climactic :D

i wish i had the dedication to learn how to draw.

dude just keep at it, and you'll develop a style and things will work out, just don't get frustrated

and drugs, drugs, drugs

drawing while high is my favorite activity and produces decent results at least for my amateur untrained level. once i get my hands on a good scanner i'll upload some shit

While explaining how friends with benefits should work to a friend, I think I accidentally mixed it up with fuck buddy.

I was telling her that she can't hang out, fuck, and then hang out again, and that it was an on call system.

^^ that starcraft origami is straight up insane. next level nerdiness, but awesome at the same time.

the only time my school shows any sings of life past midnight is finals week. I can't wait to get out of this place.

how the fuck is this kid in the movie learning kung fu, when the name of the movie is karate kid. is hollywood really that fucking stupid? really?

fuck you, hollywood. seriously, fuck you for remaking every goddamn film, and shitting on everything in sight for a quick fucking dollar. bunch of goddamn whores.