Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

hmm... if that miracle product floats indefinitely, just release it underneath the oil? i dunno, it really is depressing how little is being done.

of course it would have to float. how else are you going to collect it?

how would you release it underwater? submarines? lol come on

besides the biggest problem with this spill is that it's very hard to track the oil because you can't see the oil that is underwater from a plane.

i dont see what the big deal is about beer

U get outa here!! :mad::mad::mad:

It is a delicious and nourishing beverage that you should want to drink all the time. That's what it means to be human.

yeah but what would you wear :D ?

i've wanted to start an ironic hardcore punk band for a while but i'm struggling finding people i can hang out with that are into hardcore and know enough to make this sort of thing happen. i'd call it something like Red Youth Anger Brigade and all our songs would be 25 seconds long.

Probably something like what Samhain's members would wear, sans devilocks. That or Skeletonwitch steeze (regular rock clothing with spike armbands)

l_04724b66ce6b6ae80178ba45d81cc1a5.jpg

I also can't find people who would be able to make this happen, or people that are into hardcore-punk and black metal; they're all either socially awkward, or assholes. Thinking of names like Deth Camp, Black Magik, or Cross Picker

theres a difference between ashing and throwing the butt out of the window.

I always leave my butts in peoples car door handles while in traffic just because of that

this just reminded me that a guy i once smoked with would swallow the roach after he was done with his blunts. obviously can't do this with cigarettes...

/random thought

Eat the peanut!!!

And for all sufu guitar players out there: I'm stuck between the Gibson SG and the Gibson Les Paul Studio... Do you have any input?

fyi stupid lame highschool shit, but i hope you will find it entertaining

was at a wedding today

no one there my age or my brother's age, just really loud and smelled of cigs and bad music. and i couldn't drink so i asked my dad if we could go swimming at the pool at the resort where the reception was, he said yes

we go swimming, are swimming for about 20 min., asks my brother and i if we can watch my little 7 year old cousin, we do and then we swim for another 30 min. or so, gets cold so we stop. we then get changed go back to the reception in like 15 min. and as we are about to leave my dad freaks out for me about how it was really rude and everyone was asking where we were and it was so embarassing and we were gone the whole time, but he said we could go, asked us to watch our cousin, had my phone with my whole time, never asked me to come back or to not go, so what the fuck

and his response to what i could have been doing that whole time instead of swimming

dancing with my aunt

my dad is a fuck

this is retarded, no?

having ocd tendencies and having a tendency to procrastinate is a shitty combination.

i've got around 2000+ articles to read/look at in google reader, and i won't feel right unless i go through them all @_@

ya pieiskewl, your dad is trippin.

it was my baby sisters high school graduation today and being back home really makes me realize how extremely lucky I am to have such a great family. I don't even want to think about where I could be today if it wasn't for them.

why are group projects even allowed in university

its like im paying all this money to get fucked over by kids that dont even understand how to cite sources properly... spent an hour trying to decipher this one dudes ESL ass report before i decided to just completely rewrite the stupid thing so i wont fail

need to re-locate into the hot cbz's group so this is half worthwhile

Man, what a night!

Dinner was awesome, ate at Top of The Market, had the Alaskan Halibut which was fucking amazing! The creme brulee (vanilla, pistachio, and raspberry) was pretty good too.

After dinner, when trying to start the car, the battery fucking died. We had to wait like 30 minutes before we found someone who could jump start our car.

Finally arrived at the prom place, just about when they were gonna bar people from going in. The music kind of sucked, but I still danced. It was hard getting my gf to dance, since she's so new to this shit (I swear, she must've lived under a rock before I came along). Took a bunch of pictures of people, probably a waste of film.

After prom was over, we had to get our car jump started again. I asked my math teacher for jumper cables, and got a friend to help us by providing his car. We spent like 20 something minutes trying to find out how to pop-up his hood (damn toyotas).

I honestly would've gotten some, if it weren't for my gf's previous offer to give some guy a ride back home... what a cock block. No other opportunity because we had to go back to her place (where her parents were still awake) due to the whole jump start thingy and how if you stop the engine once you gotta re-jump it again. Chilled at her place for a bit, got a friend to pick me up from her place, and we went to some house party- lame asian ucsd-bound kids playing NBA on the 360... I think there was like one guy drinking a beer? There were still some cool people though, for laughs and shit.

Overall good night...

imma go fap now (6) :)

i'm at the mcdonalds watching germany vs australia, i thought i'd be the only cheap tv-less dude but actually pretty much everyone is there to watch tv haha.

i'm at the mcdonalds watching germany vs australia, i thought i'd be the only cheap tv-less dude but actually pretty much everyone is there to watch tv haha.

DEEEEUUUUUTTSSSCHHHHLAAAAAANNNNNDDD :D :D :D

4:0 take that!