Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Girlfriend is going to see a local band play tonight with her friends. She used to have a small thing with the lead singer. Not worried, know she wouldn't do anything, she even invited me to come along but I have to study for exams. Still have this weird feeling though.

jus make sure she calls u after, and its a reasonable time

if not, shes smashing da homie

jus make sure she calls u after, and its a reasonable time

if not, shes smashing da homie

i had a girl I was fucking on the side text me while blowing some other dude.

just sayin'.

I really probably should not be posting this here, but i'm drunk, been going through some things with my girlfriend, just worte her this letter. I feel like sharing it.

I really have a hard time believing this is happening between us, it’s really unfortunate. More so than anything I feel terrible because I am at fault here. What you did really hurt me a lot, I can’t lie about that, and I think you know that. But for me to go ahead, and toy with your emotions in order to try to make myself feel better about it was stupidity in grandiose proportions. Writing this to you right now, sitting by myself I feel the consequence of my actions so much more than when I was with you earlier. I now understand how you felt when I acted toward you those couple of times… not a good feeling. The amount of guilt I feel is intense.

All I’m asking is for you to forgive me. I realize that may be a lot to ask for, but are we really going to throw away everything we have on this. We both are only human, we make mistakes, we make poor judgment calls, but that’s life, and it moves on, and we can too. I really think we can, there is no reason to believe that we cannot.

I told you this, but the fact that you disappeared last year when I met you never really bothered me, I kind of felt like you needed to do that, but something in me felt that you would come back at the proper moment. And you did! I’m remembering how it felt to see you again that night at the movie theater a couple of months ago, definitely not one of my smoothest performances, but nevertheless I was elated, for whatever reason I truly felt a connection with you. To lose you again…

I’m thinking about you now, and how happy you make me feel, and how good we are together. That night at the beach, I am still finding sand in and around my bed, and how we found that cool little spot behind me house, and it’s hard to forget our first fateful meeting at Dunkin… In any case no matter what we do, I always have fun. I could lay next to you for hours, not saying anything and still be happy. I mean that.

And for what it’s worth I really think you are happy around me as well, not only that but you’ve opened up to me about many personal things that you said you never told anyone else, I think that stands for something. And I know you yourself are going through a lot, and you may not necessarily feel that well, but saying that you don’t want to depend on me alone for happiness in your life is silly, and another thing that made me sad to hear you say.

You know I’m there for you, if you need your space at times you know you have it, but it doesn’t make sense for you to want to wallow in your own misery all the time, and just be stuck inside your head.

You make me laugh with all the weird things you do, and though you do little things that annoy me, more often than not I think they’re cute and endearing. We all have our little quirks.

When you told me that you didn’t believe me, about how I truly do trust you that was really hurtful. I know I seem like such a strange person, doing all of that, but the last time I truly meant it, and it hurt to see that you didn’t fully believe me. I really put all of my cards on the table, and it’s unlike me to do that, not that that is a bad thing. You’re bringing out a side of me I really didn’t know existed.

This letter is a little rambling, and disjointed, but such is my state of mind right now. I think you understand what I’m getting at. I love you

Calling All Superfuture Musicians:

I have a question.

Say you and your band are looking for a place to record and you're doing some research locally regarding who you want to end up working with. Would you be more likely to consider recording at a certain studio if they had a few youtube videos consisting of a tour of the facilities and other bands in session?

I start officially working on-site in the studio in about a month, so in the mean time I'm trying to be as useful as possible and draw in clients. This idea popped into my head last night and I want to get some input on it.

To me, my relationship with the engineer is infinitely more important than what the studio looks like. You can always rent some extra gear for a few sessions if the house gear is lacking, but there is no substitute for a skilled and attentive engineer.

I really probably should not be posting this here, but i'm drunk, been going through some things with my girlfriend, just worte her this letter. I feel like sharing it.

I really have a hard time believing this is happening between us, it’s really unfortunate. More so than anything I feel terrible because I am at fault here. What you did really hurt me a lot, I can’t lie about that, and I think you know that. But for me to go ahead, and toy with your emotions in order to try to make myself feel better about it was stupidity in grandiose proportions. Writing this to you right now, sitting by myself I feel the consequence of my actions so much more than when I was with you earlier. I now understand how you felt when I acted toward you those couple of times… not a good feeling. The amount of guilt I feel is intense.

All I’m asking is for you to forgive me. I realize that may be a lot to ask for, but are we really going to throw away everything we have on this. We both are only human, we make mistakes, we make poor judgment calls, but that’s life, and it moves on, and we can too. I really think we can, there is no reason to believe that we cannot.

I told you this, but the fact that you disappeared last year when I met you never really bothered me, I kind of felt like you needed to do that, but something in me felt that you would come back at the proper moment. And you did! I’m remembering how it felt to see you again that night at the movie theater a couple of months ago, definitely not one of my smoothest performances, but nevertheless I was elated, for whatever reason I truly felt a connection with you. To lose you again…

I’m thinking about you now, and how happy you make me feel, and how good we are together. That night at the beach, I am still finding sand in and around my bed, and how we found that cool little spot behind me house, and it’s hard to forget our first fateful meeting at Dunkin… In any case no matter what we do, I always have fun. I could lay next to you for hours, not saying anything and still be happy. I mean that.

And for what it’s worth I really think you are happy around me as well, not only that but you’ve opened up to me about many personal things that you said you never told anyone else, I think that stands for something. And I know you yourself are going through a lot, and you may not necessarily feel that well, but saying that you don’t want to depend on me alone for happiness in your life is silly, and another thing that made me sad to hear you say.

You know I’m there for you, if you need your space at times you know you have it, but it doesn’t make sense for you to want to wallow in your own misery all the time, and just be stuck inside your head.

You make me laugh with all the weird things you do, and though you do little things that annoy me, more often than not I think they’re cute and endearing. We all have our little quirks.

When you told me that you didn’t believe me, about how I truly do trust you that was really hurtful. I know I seem like such a strange person, doing all of that, but the last time I truly meant it, and it hurt to see that you didn’t fully believe me. I really put all of my cards on the table, and it’s unlike me to do that, not that that is a bad thing. You’re bringing out a side of me I really didn’t know existed.

This letter is a little rambling, and disjointed, but such is my state of mind right now. I think you understand what I’m getting at. I love you

buzzed and found this nice. couldnt rep to say this.

no i dont think thats possible, but i think its possible for the oil to get ignited by lightning. then an underwater earthquake starts a tsunami, creating a wall of fire. not as badass as fire rain, but more plausible

damn i didn't know you could sleep 16 hours. now i know. i went to bed at 4pm thinking about getting up around 6, i ended up waking up at 8am this morning... worst part is that i feel like i've taken a 2 hour nap.