Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

There are reports coming in that the epicenter of the quake originated in Ottawa, below Parliment Hill. Apparently Prime Minister Harper was in the basement summoning demons n shit.

edit: I wished this happened on Friday during the G20 instead. I'd love to see how security would've dealt with it.

Apparently it came in at about 5.5 on the Richter scale and the epicenter was around the Ottawa area....unusual for Ontario but Southern Californians must be laughing at us.

it isnt the quakes out here that suck, its the fires. been waiting so long since the last really big quake, people have forgot, but fires rage every year

^ ya bud apparently in tdot, ottawa, ny and ohio too?

don't forget SD. this was the weaker one compared to last week. since the past month I have to say there have been atleast 10.

Dom a fire should be on it's way. last one was in 2007 it's about every 3 years.

god im so bored, and for me boredom leads to snacking. today was not good in terms of food, and i always snack on the unhealthy shit. damn, but on the positive, shit was tasty.

dang this girl really slept with 3 guys in the circle in one night.

also this girl my friend brought over popped an e pil and ended up walking around the house and outside butt naked popping 3 more pills taking shrooms. she really seemed like a wholesome gal too!