Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

hahahha dope

my random thoughts are that i am really excited for this week(in seattle working) and i am equally excited to get the N&F tour jeans as well.

oh, and i just found out that my uncle's wife's sister owns a clothing factory in china and has her own line(more info as i find out)

now i can start making fake ToJ >: )

haha your uncle married into a chinese family. haha.

ha

haha

ha

saturday: two hamburgers, two hot dogs, 3 salads, brownie cake with nutella and almond, sponge cake with gelato and fruit salad, homemade margaritas.

sunday: bagel with scallion cream cheese, ham and cheese croissant, two lobster, a rockfish, bok choy and mushrooms, pork butt, clam soup

today: I feel so fucking fat.

hahahha dope

my random thoughts are that i am really excited for this week(in seattle working) and i am equally excited to get the N&F tour jeans as well.

oh, and i just found out that my uncle's wife's sister owns a clothing factory in china and has her own line(more info as i find out)

now i can start making fake ToJ >: )

where in seattle you staying? lets grab some dranks

Last night I was at a show and this obnoxious drunk girl a couple people away from me just squats down and pees right in the middle of the crowd... what the hell, man. Then they kicked her and her friend out, but they got let back in for some reason. Shit's awful.

EDIT: It was still a really good show. Even though I was standing in piss half the time

Last night I was at a show and this obnoxious drunk girl a couple people away from me just squats down and pees right in the middle of the crowd... what the hell, man. Then they kicked her and her friend out, but they got let back in for some reason. Shit's awful.

EDIT: It was still a really good show. Even though I was standing in piss half the time

that's sick :P

also, just called the doctor's office and asked to make an appointment for monday, june the 21st, she pauses and says "... that's today"

felt like an idiot

where does the time go

My God are you upset because I negged you for thinking that combo breaking was cool? Poor little fella.

No, you're just fucking lame.

But fuck it. Let's dead the beef.

As a matter of fact, do you think you're gonna be in NYC this Sunday, the 27th?

There's this awesome parade taking place and you'd fit right in. You'll definitely love it.

It'd be best if you wore your mothers old leather spandex, and some

knee high heels. Maybe that rainbow colored halter top you have would suite you well on this occassion too.

Anyway dude, just visit this site for more info. http://www.nycpride.org/march.html

here's to the start of a new friendship! Good 'ol hap!

ew. that happened to me too at all points west a couple years ago, except she pissed in a bottle that started to get kicked around. no shame

This is probably super obvious to some people, but I only recently realized how much sugar is in pretty much every beverage you can buy. It's consistently blowing my mind. Because of that, I pretty much only drink water and booze (straight or on the rocks).

many, alcohols have tons of sugars in em, whether it be a straight glucose, glucosamine, or otherwise

about to start my first day of p90x... i'm scared

lol i've had the full p90x series of videos and booklets and shit downloaded on my computer since january

shit looks tough as fuck. good luck bro

i hate that writing about music or art is so difficult. just trying to fill out this stupid application that asks for 200 words about activities/hobbies and the like, but its so annoying trying to communicate something substantial about art unless you're talking to somebody who likes the same thing

Inbound out of customs - June 15th

I had a package sent from Japan, but the latest update was on the 15th. No sign of delivery either. Anyone else had this problem?

customs is a bitch. I had a ridiculous dior piece held up in customs for like 3 weeks man. mad sweating. it'll get there - if not have the sender contact their postal service and ask for an update.