Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

haha youre ugly as fuck ive seen pics. haha.

ha

haha

ha

ha

haha

ha

but your uncle is still married into a Chinese family. talk about joy luck club, pourin soy sauce and shiz

I won't hold this against you personally because I still like your fits, but did you really have to neg with the same words that you posted o__O

ha

haha

ha

but your uncle is still married into a Chinese family. talk about joy luck club, pourin soy sauce and shiz

dude, being racist towards chinese people is not okay. not to mention it's definitely bannable. just a heads up that it's making you look about as classy as school in july man, and you seem like a nice dude so just grow up and cut it out.

dude, being racist towards chinese people is not okay. not to mention it's definitely bannable. just a heads up that it's making you look about as classy as school in july man, and you seem like a nice dude so just grow up and cut it out.

lol, i am a chinese living in china.

On another note, yesterday I saw some guy wear a tee that had a huge red star embroidered on the back, with the words 'PROUD TO BE CHINESE'. It felt funky

You are interviewing for a retail clothing position, not ibanking. BS your way into the hell of folding clothes for 5+ hours a day. Been there, done that, no thanks and never again.

Then again, when you gotta hustle you gotta hustle.

I always thought the phrase "writing about music is like dancing about architecture" fit pretty well.

And fadetodarkness you really need to take a breather or something because you are putting way too much effort into trying to humiliate me on an internet message board. Maybe get a hobby or something? I know being the runt of the litter isn't easy and all but I don't really see how you think this is even a marginally productive use of your time.

I don't put effort into it, you abased yourself the second you decded to register an account on sufu.

I don't put effort into it, you abased yourself the second you decded to register an account on sufu.

Yo my dude, there is an ignore function for a reason. If you don't like Haploid, you don't have to read his posts. That's what I do for FAMOUS, and have done for other annoying people in the past. I know you don't like Haploid, but I don't care to read about it all the time.

Yo my dude, there is an ignore function for a reason. If you don't like Haploid, you don't have to read his posts. That's what I do for FAMOUS, and have done for other annoying people in the past. I know you don't like Haploid, but I don't care to read about it all the time.

Yo my dude, there is an ignore function for a reason. If you don't like FADEtoDARKNESS, you don't have to read his posts. That's what I do for shea butter, and have done for other annoying people in the past. I know you don't like FADEtoDARKNESS, but I don't care to read about it all the time.

jk bro

Yo my dude, there is an ignore function for a reason. If you don't like FADEtoDARKNESS, you don't have to read his posts. That's what I do for shea butter, and have done for other annoying people in the past. I know you don't like FADEtoDARKNESS, but I don't care to read about it all the time.

jk bro

Yo my dude, there is an ignore function for a reason. If you don't like Hocus Pocus, you don't have to read his posts. That's what I do for DUM, and have done for other annoying people in the past. I know you don't like Hocus Pocus, but I don't care to read about it all the time.

haha come meet me at trader joes tomorrow eve i'm getting the N&F tour jeans

Yo my dude, there is an ignore function for a reason. If you don't like Hocus Pocus, you don't have to read his posts. That's what I do for DUM, and have done for other annoying people in the past. I know you don't like Hocus Pocus, but I don't care to read about it all the time.

Yo my dude, there is an ignore function for a reason. If you don't like DUM, you don't have to read his posts. That's what I do for scott.M, and have done for other annoying people in the past. I know you don't like DUM, but I don't care to read about it all the time.

BOOYAH

hahahha dope

my random thoughts are that i am really excited for this week(in seattle working) and i am equally excited to get the N&F tour jeans as well.

oh, and i just found out that my uncle's wife's sister owns a clothing factory in china and has her own line(more info as i find out)

now i can start making fake ToJ >: )

Perhaps I can interest you in bolts of Japanese selvedge denim.