Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

man saturday night/sunday morning was crazy me and my friend picked up these 3 chicks and partied til like 10-12 am-pm right after i made that post about that tease my friends fiance comes to bring my friend his food. shit went down yo...i didnt know what the fuck to say since im friends with her too and im not thje type to push my beliefs on other people and i didnt want to butt in their relationship but damn i feel really weirded out and awkward. i can go into more detail but i doubt anyone would wanna read my scribbles

I'm not really following. Did you have your friends fiance?

On another note, i've come to realise that I have an aw(e)full taste in music.

Right now i have "say something" with Mariah Carey and Snoop Dogg running non-stop.

um yah that totatlly didnt make sense lol

my friend cheated on his fiance she came over and caught him

i am there witnessing it all like a deer stuck in a headlight not knowing what the hell to say since im friends with both of em

Im 5'2-5'3

20 years old

Brunette

Cute sweet and short.

living in a bachelor apt. in York region

Im sorta "Snookie" like and Im looking for my bigger Muscle-y man but no accent please...you know the type Im talking about..just know how to treat a woman...and have muscles =]

Jersey shore....all the overtly beefy guys with their Tiny big boobed tanned girlfriends...

If you sort of fit that bill and like shorter curvy bubbly(but not annoying) women email me =]

3n03mf3p15V65U25R5a66f6e993a383c316b3.jpg

no reply without a pic..SORRY

-xox

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 1778015995-0

lololololololol

um yah that totatlly didnt make sense lol

my friend cheated on his fiance she came over and caught him

i am there witnessing it all like a deer stuck in a headlight not knowing what the hell to say since im friends with both of em

best to stay out of other people's relationships in my experience, unless someone wants to talk to you about something leave it alone

btw been thinkin about moving in with the girlfriend, anyone want to share their experiences?

You:fuck yeah more sex

Her: fuck yeah we're getting married

exxagerated a bit but yah

if you really have genuine interst in her though do it

and persevere

btw been thinkin about moving in with the girlfriend, anyone want to share their experiences?

Ask yourself reasons why:

-If it's money, and you can afford not to, don't. You'll break up quick fast and it'll be extra messy.

-If it's to eventually get married, don't. From what I've read as far as academic research goes, it's best to move in when you get married. The changing of roles post marriage can make things rough.

-If it's just to become more intimate because you love them, and you have no other illusions about your future, then do it.

From what I've seen in my life, including my own experience, the first two situations either end in break or marriage quicker than they should've, and the last one is the only one that makes any sense.

Been running regularly for the past few weeks and I'm really loving it. I've been making good progress distance/ time wise (prolly all just mental) and it feels good. Have to hold back from running every day so I don't over do it.

Legitimately lost my iPhone 3GS a week ago and claimed through my insurance company who don't want to replace it with another phone. Instead they are going to give me the cash to go out and buy a new one myself. Best bit is the claim was literally a day before the iPhone 4 was released so they are giving me AU$1040 instead of the new discounted price! Just going to deal for a couple of weeks and buy a 4. Woo!

Been running regularly for the past few weeks and I'm really loving it. I've been making good progress distance/ time wise (prolly all just mental) and it feels good. Have to hold back from running every day so I don't over do it.

I know what you mean, I've been working up my pace over the past few weeks also. It is great when you realize you are running further than before and you feel fine and keep going. Running is definitely addicting.

I'm getting really weirded out by this growing up thing, I'm turning 21 soon, I have a career already established, a solid job starting soon and a life of sorts. It's weird having so many "adult responsibilities" but not even being able to rent a car.

also,

I'm looking for a suit in anticipation for New Years Eve already just because I really should own a suit at this point in my life.

2010 is a really solid year and this post is random as it gets.