THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

Eternal 811

-I like these because they are not momotaro and the fit is desireable.

Momotaro Vintage label 0201

-Im drawn to the 15.7oz zimbabwe so so much. Not into being the 1000th person with momos but I would get over that in a second.

Fullcount 1101

-Another mid rise slight taper fit. Also zimbabwe though not as heavy.

PBJ XX-033

-Mid rise slight taper. Fades are a guarantee awesome.

Samurai S0610x-RR

- Low rise slight taper regular fit. Love samurai as a brand. Not sure about the texas cotton or the low rise.

Which one?? Help please!

High quality denim and indigo is very important to me as these are the first real japanese jeans I will own (besides jbxmomo 700sp). I am looking for room in the crotch. Very important since this is what killed me on the 700sp.

LOOKING FOR A BLACK PAIR OF PANTS. OPINIONS? Thinking about the mister freedom devil skin pants (feel like a dick for waiting until the sale ended, but whatever). These are going to be a full time replacement for my jeans--or actually, the left field black ducks that I've been wearing for the past 7 months--so they need to be sturdy. There's also the self edge black pants from sugarcane. any other suggestions?

thanks, y'all.

david.

I'm looking to pick up a new pair of raws as my N&F Deep Indigos which I've had and loved have started to blow in the crotch and will be ushered into semi-retirement.

Deciding between the Japan Heritage or Indigo/Indigo in SkinnyGuy fits or the Skinny Straight Japan Blue 101 (Momotaro). Price range is about the same, but want something different from the Deep Indigo fade/feel.

Thoughts?

I'm looking to pick up a new pair of raws as my N&F Deep Indigos which I've had and loved have started to blow in the crotch and will be ushered into semi-retirement.

Deciding between the Japan Heritage or Indigo/Indigo in SkinnyGuy fits or the Skinny Straight Japan Blue 101 (Momotaro). Price range is about the same, but want something different from the Deep Indigo fade/feel.

Thoughts?

Why not repair the N&F? Its a cheaper alternative.

evisu in my eyes...but at thos point I would note that the cuts are rather different and the the evisu costs a lot more

I actually own a pair of Evisu no1 2000 and have been wearing it for 2 3 months. I'm thinking about selling it to buy a pair of sugarcane. Do you think it is a good idea, my evisu just barely fade .

I actually own a pair of Evisu no1 2000 and have been wearing it for 2 3 months. I'm thinking about selling it to buy a pair of sugarcane. Do you think it is a good idea, my evisu just barely fade .

2-3 months isn't that long. those are Evisu, no samurais.

Sugarcanes wouldn't fade that fast too

So, I haven't bought new pair of nice jeans since like 2006. I've bought a couple of pairs of Uniqlo, but am ready to splurge again on some proper denim.

I have a pair of 1947s that are on their last legs. I've had them for years - they're from back when Sugar Cane was still putting the Levis-looking tags and logo on everything.

I'm thinking of buying a new pair (despite the fact that prices in the US have gone up about 50% since I first purchased them) and was wondering if the quality is still as good as it used to be.

If not, is there anything new in the game that I should know of? I know I'm not going to get another pair of Sugar Canes for $160, but perhaps there's someother brand I'm missing out on?

So, I haven't bought new pair of nice jeans since like 2006. I've bought a couple of pairs of Uniqlo, but am ready to splurge again on some proper denim.

I have a pair of 1947s that are on their last legs. I've had them for years - they're from back when Sugar Cane was still putting the Levis-looking tags and logo on everything.

I'm thinking of buying a new pair (despite the fact that prices in the US have gone up about 50% since I first purchased them) and was wondering if the quality is still as good as it used to be.

If not, is there anything new in the game that I should know of? I know I'm not going to get another pair of Sugar Canes for $160, but perhaps there's someother brand I'm missing out on?

I would like to hear about the quality of current 1947s too. They can be had for dirt cheap now and it is the sort of cut I am after (rather than the 2009s).

So durring the Oki-ni sale I bought a type 2 Big E one wash denim jacket in a small. It was much too big and baggy so I sold it to a buddy of mine and I am now looking for a suitable denim jacket.

Debating between the following.

IH-526BJ in a s

IH-526J in an xs

SC11962A in a 36

or any other suggestions are welcome

cheers.

Edited by Rightyow77