THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

Hi everybody,

Advice for a complementary addition to my slim tapered denim wardrobe

Actually I have :

• APC New Cure
  • LVC 605 Rigid
  • Lee 101s natural indigo
  • Tellason Gustave
  • Flat Head SE5BSP (on order)

What could be the next one in order to have a homogeneous set up ?

Thanks ! :)

I have answered myself to my own question : I have on order a

• Roy RN04

B)

samurai s710xx or s5000vx 21oz? i am leaning more on 710 fit but want a yellow arcuate. comparing both denim which one will fade better?

nobody intersted on hand-loom denim?

I don't think that question belongs here...

You should be carefull, because hoggreaser will kill you next time :ph34r:

I don't think that question belongs here...

You should be carefull, because hoggreaser will kill you next time :ph34r:

I's so sorry. I should didn't post it here.

This was my mistake.

thanks for the warning anyway.

Hey guys

I've worn out my Studio D'Artisan D1002's - .. I bought a pair of Flathead 3001 but the rise is too low.

What is a jean similar to the flathead 3001 or d1002s with a mid rise? Any suggestions? (preferably suggestions for both lighter and heavier denim as I am moving to a cold climate soon:))

Edited by trueblue

^ Hand-loomed or machine-loomed denim?

Fixed it for you! :)

Hand-loomed fabric actually.

thanks by the way...

http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/2012/01/momotaro-deep-indigo-0702-vs-grand.html might help decide

I had a similar problem a while ago and went with the 3sixteen, the cut suits me more and is a good deal less expensive. The grand indigo has a bit of a sea blue tint to it but fades the nicest imho while the 0702 is the darkest, and the 3sixteen have a sort of violet tint kind of in certain light. They are all solid choices however.

hope that helps

I have been lurking around here for a week now and herez my first post.. Planning to get my first Raw Selvedge denims.. Having a hard time deciding between Momotaro Vintage line or the Iron Heart 21oz.. Loved Momotaro for the tradition and IH for the heavy duty denim.. Pls advice..

Hello, so after a couple years of wearing my first pair, I feel its time to retire them and finally purchase my second one. For 2 years I've worn APC NS at a tagged size of 25 but they have stretched out to about a 30. From the knee down the fit is somewhat slim, but my thighs are starting to cause the outer inseam to tear. I felt like APCs were rather thin, so I'd prefer heavier denim this time. I'm looking for a slim straight tapered fit (more on the slim side) which is somewhat tricky since I have a small body structure and skinny-ish legs. I'm 5'4 and weigh 123 lbs. I've looked through the forums for a couple days and here are my options (in order of preference).

If it helps my thigh measurement is 50.5 CM/19.88 IN (25.25 CM/9.94 IN in jean measurements)

Thanks for your time, very excited for my next pair :D

Edited by doobie