THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

Hey people. I haven't posted in here in a while. I've been wearing FH bsp05 and skull 5010 for the last 1.5 yr...

I'm really wanting a more classic 501 cut like from the late 60s.

So here it is: Sugar Cane 66 or Levis vintage???

Stiching is nicer on the Sugar Cane, who use cotton thread I believe (check out cheapmotherfukr's jeans); you get the arcuates and tab on the LVC. Fabric is excellent on both of them. Personally, I'd go for the LVC because I prefer the SC Okinawa etc to their copies.

shifting the denims in my closet around and gave a few away....

making some room for:

A) Denime XX

B) Eternal 811

C) Warehouse or Ooe's (not sure yet)

D) Suggestions?

kinda leaning more towards "A".....

gonna cop sometime in the summer

anyone???? i dont care too much about the cut but I like the kinds of fades these have, not really into the sam or fh fades...... anything to put any of these kinds over the others? I've looked into them all and still am on the fence, actually thinking about Ooes now

anyone???? i dont care too much about the cut but I like the kinds of fades these have, not really into the sam or fh fades...... anything to put any of these kinds over the others? I've looked into them all and still am on the fence, actually thinking about Ooes now

firstly, i'd group eternals in the same category as FHs and Sams... they are all essentially high contrast yielding....

get some warehouse 1001xx, or ooe's

i'm feeling those boots. if i rocked them here in town, i would be the ass of all jokes....and it makes me want them more. i love it when dudes laugh at my gear and they don't have a fucking clue...

^^step your game up son. shop around supermarket and score some apcs or nudies at least for the same price or just a teensy bit more.... ebay can be your best friend too (and cultizm!)

I'll have to disagree. These look interesting, are cheaper than Nudies or APC and are, for once, something different. I also vaguely remember reading positive feedback about the brand.

Try sending a PM to Lildavid, I believe he works for Caliroots, he should be able to give you more information about both pairs.

(From those pictures, I think I like the denim on the Ray better).

I'll have to disagree. These look interesting, are cheaper than Nudies or APC and are, for once, something different. I also vaguely remember reading positive feedback about the brand.

Try sending a PM to Lildavid, I believe he works for Caliroots, he should be able to give you more information about both pairs.

(From those pictures, I think I like the denim on the Ray better).

Thanks for info about Lildavid! I am definitly going to send him a pm.

I also found a third alternative with a selvage version of ray: http://www.threebyone.com/#/product/category-jeans/ray-selvage

But the slubby denim seems a little more intresting.

jwsach: I am a little tired of the usual stuff from nudie, apc and lvc. Want to test something new...

Okay, the 3001 feels a little less heavy - so maybe with summer around the corner those are the right choice...

only thing I don't like about the f310's is the damn back pocket design. Not a big deal, though. Just trying to get opinions on denim quality of the two, fades, etc.

I would do the PBJ.. but I personally like the 007 a lot more.. my brother has them and they fade very very nicely..

the flat head is just.. a bit common for my taste

Guess I just needed a friendly nudge. At BiG to pick up the PBJ's.

Wear, those T5 002! and start a new Thread, I'll wear my T5 001!

just started my T5-002 today..

wanna start a contest between us? T5-002 vs T5-001? same type of denim, different design

Shit I'm in a deciding moment, so currently I weigh around 140 thick thighs and calves and I want to go on a weight loss trip over summer break, hopefully making some money as well! So I narrowed my choices down to a 2 pairs of reletively skinny jeans.

PBJ XX-011

or

SEXBSP05 the Flat Head Bsps

Which pair would you prefer, I'm going for a EDIT: NOT dope hipster look, I'm in high school and it's cool apprently!

Suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks!