THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

Ok I have some extra loot and want to unload it on another pair. 710 sam's or left hand weave sam's??? I'm basing it on the denim alone not cut. I want something I don't have either a heavier jean or a Lee repro. which one?

since your basing it on the denim alone, for sure the lee repros! i really like the look and texture of that denim.

I've been looking into getting some nice japanese denim, I love the cut of my Nudie Grim Tim's more then anything (except the way high back rise), it's a great skinny cut when sized down, but not skin tight at all, just way tapered. I'm looking for something less then 17-18cm at the hem, in a 29-30 to stretch out to my natural 32 inch waist. The ass on my Grim Tim's has stretched out to near anti fit. I don't want any more high rise or low rise jeans, something in the middle would be fantastic.

Somet 008 (look amazing but the darts ruin it for me)

Kicking Mule Rockers

Skull 5010 (might not have enough taper for what I'm looking for)

edit: SEXIH03 would be the best of the best, but they're way out of my price range.

I've been looking into getting some nice japanese denim, I love the cut of my Nudie Grim Tim's more then anything (except the way high back rise), it's a great skinny cut when sized down, but not skin tight at all, just way tapered. I'm looking for something less then 17-18cm at the hem, in a 29-30 to stretch out to my natural 32 inch waist. The ass on my Grim Tim's has stretched out to near anti fit. I don't want any more high rise or low rise jeans, something in the middle would be fantastic.

Kicking Mule Rockers

edit: SEXIH03 would be the best of the best, but they're way out of my price range.

try some momotaros. but damn, if the skull taper isnt enough for you, just buy some cheap mondays or something.

Kicking Mule Rockers

:eek: ok yeah.. just how skinny are you? im pretty skinny myself, and skulls are pretty near skin tight for me... i think you should go with skulls. not sure how much they'll stretch, but they have a small leg opening...

I'm about 6"0/6"1 and <150lbs. Not super super sufu skinny, but I've got skinny legs.

I'll take a second look at the skulls. My main concern is generally how tapered they are from knee down, the hem on the skulls just looked barely a little bigger then what I was aiming for. I'll have to take a look at some more fit pictures before I make up my mind anyways. Thanks!

I'm about 6"0/6"1 and <150lbs. Not super super sufu skinny, but I've got skinny legs.

I'll take a second look at the skulls. My main concern is generally how tapered they are from knee down, the hem on the skulls just looked barely a little bigger then what I was aiming for. I'll have to take a look at some more fit pictures before I make up my mind anyways. Thanks!

im telling ya, momotaros are more tapered:

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=74&Itemid=28

or you could just get a tailor to taper a pair for you.

uhhhhhhhh. i simply cant decide wether to get 811s or 710s.

im probably not going to base my decision off your guys replies, but can i get any opinions anyways?

and im looking for the slimmest fit possible. ive read that 811s are slimmer, but from what ive seen, 710s look really slim. and bigs measurements dont totally help because the 811s are one wash, and the 710s are raw.