THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

I've been searching for the right kind of Slim fit jeans. NOT SKINNY JEANS, but a little slimmer than regular. The problem is that my thighs are kinda big, so slim jeans fit really strangely.

But the thing is, I'm not overweight or anything. I'm actually really skinny, but for some reason, my legs just don't fit well in slim jeans. Are there any brands that anyone could recommend to me that would fit really well? And I'm definitely not looking to break bank by buying a pair of jeans.

I'm a 30x30 if that helps.

Thanks!

if this is your first pair of 'premium' denim, you might want to try a pair of lvc 1947 501's. They tend to be slim without choking your thighs. They are raw and unsanforized so pick up a pair tagged W 32 L 34/32 .

Cultizm is a great place to purchase them. Dejan is also super quick with his replies, so contact him if you have any other sizing questions.

http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p33_Levi-acute-s-reg--BIG-E-1947-DRY-GOODS-501xx-LVC.html

if the price is a tad excessive, nothing wrong with a pair of regular 501's at your local supermarket. I've also heard great things about uniqlo's selvage line. You will get more help if you post what you expect to pay for these.

I am looking to buy a pair of Samurai Jeans and there are two models I am interested in proxying. I am looking at the 0500XX and the 5000VX. I have previously owned a pair of Skull 5010xx , but this time around I am looking for something that is not quite as slim/skinny. I know that both of the Sam models are not as slim as the Skulls. Advice?

I am looking to buy a pair of Samurai Jeans and there are two models I am interested in proxying. I am looking at the 0500XX and the 5000VX. I have previously owned a pair of Skull 5010xx , but this time around I am looking for something that is not quite as slim/skinny. I know that both of the Sam models are not as slim as the Skulls. Advice?

5000VX. Will give you a good contrast.

Hi everybody ,i have one question ,possible find Lvc Nevada 1880 Limited edition full package in this time ?and this package around how much market price ?

Cultizm?

http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p207_Levi-acute-s-reg--KNAPPAVE-1880-s-JEANS-RIGID.html

First noob selvage for great justice:

APC NS: Already tried on, fits like the awesome.

Acedemi Indigo: Haven't tried it on yet. Like the looks of it, cheaper, quality looks about the same, should I wing it?

Probably ordering either online because CAD is almost par with USD. And Dutil is selling NS for $218. D:

Flathead 3001/310 vs. Samurai xx0500/710

So im finally ready for an upgrade to some high quality denimz. The thing is that I am struggling to decide between those three models. I know that both FH and Sam make an amazing quality product, but which do you guys reccommend? So far, the only higher quality denim I have worn is APC NS, sized down 3 and I love the slim (but not extremely tight) fit. What are the pros and cons of the three models? Any help would be appreciated!

i was advised to go for the samurai rather than the flathead when i was looking. i know both samurai models have a higher rise than the flathead, which i prefer.

the 0500 is the version used in the contest they had last year and can provide great fading and has quite a slubby denim. corter has just got a pair (see samurai thread) and they look good. perhaps slightly more relaxed fit than the 710, which also has heavier denim.

hopefully an expert can help you.

I'm looking for something in up to 200-250 range with a fit similar to my 21cms. I know that new standards would be an obvious possibility but I'm thinking the rise is too high(probably can't do a 10inch rise or higher). How about skull 5010 6x6s? And is it better to get them in a one wash or raw and can you get rid of the bullshit ed hardy looking patch? Any other suggestions?

im lookin for a even steven sorta fit (regular fit , straight leg, 7.5 - 8" hem) in higher quality denimz.

any ideas?

You just described 5000 different pairs of jeans. I'm not sure I understand what you mean by 7.5" hem?? The hem on a pair of jeans is at the bottom leg opening. And you surely don't mean inseam, unless you are looking for some denim hot pants. Maybe you meant rise.

Eternal 811. Straight leg but really high rise. Beautiful denim

Somet 003 Straight leg, medium~low rise. I would recommend this one. Size down, cause they are sanforized. Meant to sag a bit.

45rpm Sorahikos: STF Straight leg, medium rise.

Evisu 2000 No.1 Specials. STF straight leg. Check out DD+1 thread.

LVC 1947 501 0117 W32

A.P.C. NS W28,29

I would like a slim cut, will be wearing Converse low cut, Vans Era etc. please help, would like something with a smaller hem

1947 Levis will NOT be a slim cut. There are tons of slim cuts available, but the APC is the choice for the one you posted. No idea of sizing for you though.

You just described 5000 different pairs of jeans. I'm not sure I understand what you mean by 7.5" hem?? The hem on a pair of jeans is at the bottom leg opening. And you surely don't mean inseam, unless you are looking for some denim hot pants. Maybe you meant rise.

Eternal 811. Straight leg but really high rise. Beautiful denim

Somet 003 Straight leg, medium~low rise. I would recommend this one. Size down, cause they are sanforized. Meant to sag a bit.

45rpm Sorahikos: STF Straight leg, medium rise.

Evisu 2000 No.1 Specials. STF straight leg. Check out DD+1 thread.

thx dude, im gonna look into somets

but i mean 7.5" leg opening, i have too many super tapered jeans.