THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

^^^^ Thanks for the quick reply tmadd. Those look real nice on the Self Edge website and would definately fit the bill. Any other suggestions?

Not really a Dior fit, but might check out the skull 5010's. Fairly popular Japanese selvedge with a nice slim cut/fit, with faster fading/results and a bit lower of an admission price.

Although...I'm not sure about their durability/longevitity.

^^^^ Thanks for the quick reply tmadd. Those look real nice on the Self Edge website and would definately fit the bill. Any other suggestions?

Not really a Dior fit, but might check out the skull 5010's. Fairly popular Japanese selvedge with a nice slim cut/fit, with faster fading/results and a bit lower of an admission price.

Although...I'm not sure about their durability/longevitity.

S5000vx's - sized down 2

or

SDA-103's - sized down 1-2

or

FH-3001 - not sure

S5000VX. recently tried on a pair, fell in love.

Hmmm what to get

Somet 008s or Dior 19cm?

the somets are gonna be slightly roomier around the thighs. overall quality, i'd say go with Somet. theyre both not very well known for fading so don't expect anything great. the Somets will be very difficult to fade.

Ok, been thinking this over for a bit. I'm currently wearing a pair of dior mij 21cms and love the fit. Since I'm 5'7 they're hemmed to a 32 inseam at their the leg opening is 19cms, so its still a pretty slim fit. Anyway, I'm deciding my next pair of japanese denim to buy and given I want a similar fit (9-9.5 rise slightly tapered, 7.5-7.75 leg opening etc.) and it looks like my options would be pbj x005s or skulls 5010 6x6. another option could be the somet straights, but theyre a little more. what do you think? Also open to other suggestions.

Ok, been thinking this over for a bit. I'm currently wearing a pair of dior mij 21cms and love the fit. Since I'm 5'7 they're hemmed to a 32 inseam at their the leg opening is 19cms, so its still a pretty slim fit. Anyway, I'm deciding my next pair of japanese denim to buy and given I want a similar fit (9-9.5 rise slightly tapered, 7.5-7.75 leg opening etc.) and it looks like my options would be pbj x005s or skulls 5010 6x6. another option could be the somet straights, but theyre a little more. what do you think? Also open to other suggestions.

your best bet is the PBJ 005's. I believe measurement wise its very very similar

try the onis

okay....

samurai s710 or oni blue (possibly with old arcs)

I have in my current rotation:

samurai s0500

sugarcane okinawa

samurai s5000bk

sufu660

I like the idea of the slubby onis but should I resist the irresistable draw of sammies?

I'm about 6'1 or 6'2 around 170 pounds.

Waist is about a 32. i'm wearing 29 apc rescues and they are one size too loose.

Trying to go with somethign slimmer. i want more of a tapered leg but the thighs feel alright. i've bene looking at some samurais

i think either s0500 or 710xx.

which one and what size?

i'm thinking either a size 30 or 31.