THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

i missed the last pair of sexi04 in my size by about 5 minutes so now i'm in the market for something similar but not actual diors. so far my ideas were new cures [cheap alt], somet slims, or imperial shearers.i alreay have 710 19oz and i'm looking for something slimmer and lighter weight to skate in in the summer. any suggestions?

Right now I have APC New Cures and I'm lookin to upgrade eventually. I wanna get something to contrast with them, I'm thinking either S0500xx or S5000vx. Right now I'm leaning towards the 0500 cause the fades look so dope from the contest pics, but I don't know how much different the fit is than New Cures. I want something looser around the knees fo sho...

both pairs are much much looser all around than the APC NC. but if it helps at all, 0500 is slimmer than 5000vx

i missed the last pair of sexi04 in my size by about 5 minutes so now i'm in the market for something similar but not actual diors. so far my ideas were new cures [cheap alt], somet slims, or imperial shearers.i alreay have 710 19oz and i'm looking for something slimmer and lighter weight to skate in in the summer. any suggestions?

after a little browsing, i'll add pbj005s to my list as well.

i'm short and husky. i know i can't pull off super slim pants, but what are a some good slim fitting jeans for the chubby sf member? not trying to go for the muffin top look, but still want some great fitting jeans. lol.

Samurai s5000 is a somewhat slim cut with a medium high rise. They're long though, which may make you look stubby, so might want to hem them.

i'm short and husky. i know i can't pull off super slim pants, but what are a some good slim fitting jeans for the chubby sf member? not trying to go for the muffin top look, but still want some great fitting jeans. lol.

APC New Standard

Nudie Slim Jim

Skull 5507xx (I think this one is the more relaxed slim fit)

Nudie even steven

Currently I have APC NS, LVC 1947, SC Oki

I have narrowed it down to

Eternal 811

Sam 710

PBJ 005

FH 3001

any other recommendations?

They´re all good choices...

So you have 1 sanforized, 1 smooth cone mill and 1 slubby ..

Allright - PBJ is slubby , too, so no

You have a 47 cut ..closest to that would be Sam - so no

Leaves you with Eternal or FH 3001... I think you´d be better off with the Eternals...pretty straight cut - beautiful denim..not as slim as FH 3001, and not as smooth...

So yeah - Eternal 811 all the way.

haha.... BTW, I am not planning to break in all of my raw jeans.

The only thing that I want to break in after I finish this project are RRDS , Flathead 3001 and s710bk

I just want to keep the rest raw. coz I LOVE the smell of fresh indigo and the thickness. I don't know if it's just me. haha

If I have more time then.. I will break all of them. : )

I'm trying to decide between a pair of:

PBJ XX-005s

Samurai S710xx

I want the pair to be looser than a pair of APC NSs, but not too loose. I've seen both of them in fit pictures and they both look good, but it's hard to tell how tight they are for the wearer. Also, any other suggestions are welcomed. thanks in advance