THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

I'm looking for something in up to 200-250 range with a fit similar to my 21cms. I know that new standards would be an obvious possibility but I'm thinking the rise is too high(probably can't do a 10inch rise or higher). How about skull 5010 6x6s? And is it better to get them in a one wash or raw and can you get rid of the bullshit ed hardy looking patch? Any other suggestions?

Cmon, No ideas?

wearing some apc rescues right now. size 29 but it's 1 size too big in the waist.

trying to look for a slimmer pair. not really sure which brand. i'm like 6'2 and somewhat skinny. any suggestions?

thanks =]

Not sure what your budget is, but you have a lot of options. Samurai 0500's or 710's are both very nice...slim, but not too skinny (you'd be a size 29 I think, but check the measurement charts).

looking to get a new pair of jeans. I am willing to spend a little under 300 dollars. It may be really broad but I don't have a ton of knoledge and I would like to keep an open mind. I have messed around with APC and am currently wearing some imperial dukes. Really like the dukes so far.

So I was considering getting some Flat Heads, have been hearing some great things about them. SPecifically the 310 model. Thoughts on the 310? I have heard they get great fades. Besides that I wanted to maybe look into LVC, don't know anything about them but ive seen some nice pics. ANyone help/

looking to get a new pair of jeans. I am willing to spend a little under 300 dollars. It may be really broad but I don't have a ton of knoledge and I would like to keep an open mind. I have messed around with APC and am currently wearing some imperial dukes. Really like the dukes so far.

So I was considering getting some Flat Heads, have been hearing some great things about them. SPecifically the 310 model. Thoughts on the 310? I have heard they get great fades. Besides that I wanted to maybe look into LVC, don't know anything about them but ive seen some nice pics. ANyone help/

Great fades, thin jeans. Honestly though, you're in Portland. You've got Blake and Collier's. Between the two of them you can see tons of great jeans. Go pick something.

thinking ahead to my next pair... currently wearing imperial dukes (sz33 my true waist) and really like them so far with the exception of a few things:

-rise is too high, look a little weird when they sit down on my hips

-too tight through the hips which is probably directly related to the rise

Looking for straight/slim(ish), the duke is as tight as I can go in the thighs and I dont want much taper... Would prefer a longer inseam for some stacking but its not vital.

On my list so far:

-eternal 811

-s710xx

-pbj xx-005

would hope for a quicker fading pair since I can't wear jeans every day due to my job. What would you suggest out of these or any other suggestions that I should look into more closely?

thinking ahead to my next pair... currently wearing imperial dukes (sz33 my true waist) and really like them so far with the exception of a few things:

-rise is too high, look a little weird when they sit down on my hips

-too tight through the hips which is probably directly related to the rise

Looking for straight/slim(ish), the duke is as tight as I can go in the thighs and I dont want much taper... Would prefer a longer inseam for some stacking but its not vital.

On my list so far:

-eternal 811

-s710xx

-pbj xx-005

would hope for a quicker fading pair since I can't wear jeans every day due to my job. What would you suggest out of these or any other suggestions that I should look into more closely?

I'd go for the 710. Good fading, long inseam, very slight taper, great cut.

ive been to blakes, is there any way you could get me some info on collier's?

Collier's is a weird shop right next to the Saks men's store in Pioneer place. It's got a weird combination of upscale Italian old-man/dressy clothes (brioni, isaia, etc etc) and Japanese denim. I think Brett carries Sugar Cane, Momotaro/Japan Blue, Kato, Agave, and one other brand I can't recall. It's an odd selection, but what are you gonna do?

Guest noogsahoy
005s are way, slimmer through the thighs. Which fit do you like more? IHs are some seriously badass jeans, but given the speed at which they fade, I dunno that you'll ever see anything from them.

yeh i bought a pair of 005's from BiG, first pair of jap denim.

get the feeeling they are gonna be veryy different to my even stevens, lol.