THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

Looking to purchase a pair of Sam's in the next week or so - interested in the 510 21oz denim or the 710's but not 100% which cut is closest to what I'm after - Basically I want a pair that will fit like the newer Uniqlo S002 but obviously in nicer denim.

Also for reference, my waist measures out at just shy of 36" but I size down to 34" in the Uniqlo's and Edwin Nashvilles(and pretty much all jeans)

edit - they need to be slim enough at the bottom to wear unhemmed and not drag.

anyone have a final word?

just dont want the infamous bubble butt caused by some jeans. i want a nice tight fit.

Do you have any pics of your other jeans on you so we have a better idea? Because the same jean isn't going to look good on every body type. I said the 710's cuz they look good on a lot of people but they might not be right for you.

Looking to purchase a pair of Sam's in the next week or so - interested in the 510 21oz denim or the 710's but not 100% which cut is closest to what I'm after - Basically I want a pair that will fit like the newer Uniqlo S002 but obviously in nicer denim.

Also for reference, my waist measures out at just shy of 36" but I size down to 34" in the Uniqlo's and Edwin Nashvilles(and pretty much all jeans)

edit - they need to be slim enough at the bottom to wear unhemmed and not drag.

what i would do is measure the uniqlo jeans via the BiG method and get whichever one is closet to that particular cut . i am pretty sure BiG has both pre/post measurements for the 510 and 710 cuts. if they don't just drop them a line.

also, if you want something with a more tapered leg opening look at the 500xx. good luck!

Do you have any pics of your other jeans on you so we have a better idea? Because the same jean isn't going to look good on every body type. I said the 710's cuz they look good on a lot of people but they might not be right for you.
bodytype: skinny w/ sexy ass.

^

than the eternal's. im relatively fat with a 34-35 inch waist. when i had my 811's i would get more compliments on those than any other jean i was wearing at the time, which included the samurai 500xx, and oni shoai. just get the eternal's even if its for nothing more than the kick-ass fading.

I'm looking for a sturdy belt in a natural/tan color.

Should I go with the Samurai belt with the double prong buckles or a Tanner belt?

Any other suggestions?

Samurai belts are incredibly hardcore, and very thick. The sides and back aren't finished and they destroy smaller beltloops (PBJ for instance). I love my Samurai belt, but if I were doing it again, I'd get the similarly priced Flat Head belt. Ever so slightly less thick, but still very hardcore and with finished sides and back, so it will do less damage to your clothing and fit in more loops.

The SDA belts are a little less wide/tall than the Flat Heads, but beautifully finished and a bit more visually interesting than the Flat Head belts. The colors are more appealing to me, and the contrast stitching is nice.

The Dry Bones belt is nice, though definitely less "hardcore" than the above.

The Sugar Cane belts seem alright, decently heavy, but slim and finished enough to fit everything and work fine.

I loathe the skull belts. They're whippy, flimsy looking things and I can't say anything in their favor.

EDIT:

I like Tanner belts, but they never looked nearly as tough or impressive as my SDA or Samurai belts.

I have a pair of FHs and i've seen and tried on the rest. I like the Flatheads the most. They cost a little more than the rest, but the quality is superior and the cut fits very well. You could go to Self Edge if you live in the area and try on all of those to see which you like, otherwise, id go with the F310s.

Samurai 710s

or

Selfedge X Imperial 19cm's

710's for denim, construction, and details. SEXIs for cut, mad stacks, and a pair of jeans that might sell out the first day it is available.