THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

haha yea ima skip out on 5000vx since the fit is just like my oni's...

im leaning towards the 500 just cuz the texas cotton is amazing and fromt he looks of the contest jean results, these fade ridiculously amazing.

But do the 5000BK's fade fairly quickly? i know the 5000VX's do but i think ive heard that 5000BK's are stubborn as fuck.

ehhhh i gotta decide tonight if i want a free pair from my bro...cant decide.

ehhhh i gotta decide tonight if i want a free pair from my bro...cant decide.

If he's willing to give you a pair for free... why not?!? Of course, I'm selfish that way.

Also, I admit I know nothing about samurais but I for one like black jeans and think it's always a good idea to switch things up every now and then.

thats not even a decision.

sexi04 easily.

cheaper, better, inseam for tall muthafuckers or stacking.

seriously, how is that a hard decision?

*MIJ is nice denim, but i like imperials indigo better, their site got some nice pics. they also have a leather patch, which ages nicely, as seen on those infamous dukes that im too lazy to search for. my friend has a pair of black MIJs and i honestly thought they were jsut some levi's and pretty surprised when he told me they were diors. imperials have a nicer color, but MIJ indigos can turn out quite nicely too. i expect the 19cm cut to really show the fading imperial denim has. the price should pretty much be the deal breaker, unless your richie rich. also, read up before you ask such weak questions.

So i live in Vancouver & I've been wanting to get a pair of evisus for some time

so I'm at this store & i find these evisus for just under 300CND

ES08HMJE15_2.jpg

they're the same pair as on the US site

the lot number on the leather patch on the waist is 0001 if that means anything & their mad in Macau

i was just wondering if they are worth the 300?

Should i save up a few grand money & fly to Osaka & get a pair (which i doubt i'd be able to accomplish any time soon) r get a credit card & look online for superior denim

So i live in Vancouver & I've been wanting to get a pair of evisus for some time

so I'm at this store & i find these evisus for just under 300CND

ES08HMJE15_2.jpg

they're the same pair as on the US site

the lot number on the leather patch on the waist is 0001 if that means anything & their mad in Macau

i was just wondering if they are worth the 300?

Should i save up a few grand money & fly to Osaka & get a pair (which i doubt i'd be able to accomplish any time soon) r get a credit card & look online for superior denim

Try the evisu thread...The paint on those makes them a no go for me, though.

What should I go with if I want a pair of Japanese indigos that are a slim straight cut? I also don't get enough stacking with a 34 for inseam, but I can't find any with a 30/31x35/36+

all samurai jeans have a 38" inseam pre-soak ( after washing 36").

slim straight models are s0500xx or s710xx (maybe even s5000vx, depends on how you size)

also check out ande whall grifters for slim striaght cut, you can even get a 38" sanforized inseam which means it won't shrink anymore...

there are serveral other brands which have some long inseams to offer...just check selfedge or BIG...

I'm looking for a pair of slim/skinny coated jeans. Last time you guys told me to look into the Sharp Notations, but those are really hard to find right now for a decent price. I'm mainly looking for a pair of black coated jeans, with a normal or lower rise (no nudie-like lower backpockets and all), with a tapered leg. My budget is about $250. Thanks in advance.

Edwin ED-47 non-selvage or APC NS?

I tried the Edwins on today and i really loved the fit. The only con was awfully small back pockets. I don't have the chance to try APCs on so I don't have any experience with them.

So which ones would you recommend for quality and fading abilities.

Blue & Grey - BG061

or

Tatsuki Jeans - TA70001

or

Oni - Bsu-01

What are you looking for exactly...those are some strange options? :confused:

The B&G model is a "mud wash" (ew), and the Oni's are raw. Tasuki is obscure 'round these parts and I've never seen a pair in person...but I can't imagine they'd be easy to find. Where are you located?

What are you looking for exactly...those are some strange options? :confused:

The B&G model is a "mud wash" (ew), and the Oni's are raw. Tasuki is obscure 'round these parts and I've never seen a pair in person...but I can't imagine they'd be easy to find. Where are you located?

I am located in Hawaii, so I'm going through proxy. I have a couple pairs of Samurais so I think it might be time to try something new. I am not really concerned with the cut as long as they fit.

*Didn't know the Blue & Grey are mud wash. Thanks for the info.

I am located in Hawaii, so I'm going through proxy. I have a couple pairs of Samurais so I think it might be time to try something new. I am not really concerned with the cut as long as they fit.

*Didn't know the Blue & Grey are mud wash. Thanks for the info.

My mistake...all the B061's that came up on google were mudwash...they don't change the model number for the different washes.

Anyway, B&G make great jeans...I'd go for those...the arcs are dope, and the patch is one my fav's.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya/bg061/

I'm looking for a pair of slim/skinny coated jeans. Last time you guys told me to look into the Sharp Notations, but those are really hard to find right now for a decent price. I'm mainly looking for a pair of black coated jeans, with a normal or lower rise (no nudie-like lower backpockets and all), with a tapered leg. My budget is about $250. Thanks in advance.

Surface 2 Air? Apparently their coated jean isn't too bad. It's a fairly slim cut from what I can tell.

http://www.helloblackbird.blogspot.com/2007/06/surface-to-air-men-paris-ss-2007.html