SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

I searched and even looked through the waywt thread and couldnt really find what im looking for. For those of you guys who wear adidas superstars could you please post of picture of you wearing them with your jeans? I have wanted to get a pair for a while especially of the black / white, just not sure how they will look with slim fit style jeans. If anyone here could help me out that would be awesome

ok guys , i just got a pair of flathead f 380 raw unsanforized.i want to soak it, so what kind of soak do i do???? how long?? i want to be able to wash it in about 6 months without fear of it shrinking any more than the initial soak.

thanks

You'll get 95% of the shrinkage out after an hour soak with the hottest tap water.. If you want to be completely sure change the water after an hour and let it soak for another hour.

Add some salt to the water so the indigo will hold better and make sure to rinse the jeans after the soak :)

i just got a pbj xx-007 and pre-soak, its quite big but i am worried about the length. Gordon have shortened the inseam when i didnt request it...so before i return it, i just want to know how much will the inseam shrink when soaked? in the website it says 3 inch but i just would like to double check.

I have a pair of Jeans shop jeans that I've been wearing about a month now. They're awesome, but the waist has stretched to the point now where it's about 1.5 inches too big.

Is there any way to shrink the waist back down? I was thinking about soaking the waistline in hot water then throwing it in the drier with some heat until it's dry. Anyone have any other recommendations? Would the drier be a bad idea?

I have a pair of Dior 19cm that have stretched a good 3-3.5" in barely the 3months I've had them and I need to size them down if I'm to continue wearing them. Now obviously color loss needs to be a minimum but will the jeans more by soaking in hot water or will cool water be sufficient?

Does hanging jeans by the back beltloops stretch the waist out at all?

i tried hanging my 501 stf experiment jeans like that ^ and it didnt stretch...

I have a pair of Dior 19cm that have stretched a good 3-3.5" in barely the 3months I've had them and I need to size them down if I'm to continue wearing them. Now obviously color loss needs to be a minimum but will the jeans more by soaking in hot water or will cool water be sufficient?

These are made of sanforized denim, so any type of soaking would still cause only minimal shrinkage.

These are made of sanforized denim, so any type of soaking would still cause only minimal shrinkage.

I know that but I'm hoping since they stretched out so much that they'll shrink back a little more than normal...so which'll it be hot or cold water? or option c: pacific ocean.

I need some black skinny jawns and I've scoured webstores to find nothing in my sizes through various brands. So I'm thinking of a last-ditch effort and ordering some APC Petit Standards in black. Does anyone who have these can say 1) if there is more of a taper than the New Standards, 2) Should I expect the same equivalent stretch as New Standards?

And separably, could it be remotely possible to get these fastidiously tapered by a tailor to mirror the look of New Cures?

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic