SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

So I am currently looking for some LVC. Which sites can I go to that would sell some, preferably some LVC 47. I already checked cultizm but they don't have my size and most of the other sites have rape prices. So where can I go to get some smaller size LVC?

my true waist size is a 29, i bought a pair of size 29 samurai 0500xx's, everything fits perfectly after a 2 hour hot soak except the thighs. it feels like im swimming in the thighs. is this normal or should i just toss them in the washer and dryer to get all of the shrinking out?

They didn't previously, but I believe Rakuten has an international shipping program now. Send them an email in very simple English, and copy & paste the japanese translation below it.

Here is the link

http://plaza.rakuten.co.jp/borderlessnews/diary/200810230000/

Hurry! Free proxy (although I believe the fee is low @ 5%) until the 31st. But it's already 10:20 pm in Japan right now.

I think my balls have reached the last straw. they want a roomier jean

Ive worn stf 501s and then lvcs for the past 4 years.

What i dont like about the 47s, other than the cock fade, is that it seems to taper from the waist to the knee, and then flare out again.

I thought the 501 was a true, straight fit.

I really havent paid any attention to jeans for a couple years now. Can someone suggest a pair of roomy in the crotch jeans that dont flare out from the knees?

should i be looking at something that tapers from the knee then?

my buddy got a stain on his flatheads that wont come out w/ spot cleaning. i told him to just wash them and the indigo will be fine since they aren't nudies...but he still doesn't want to.

someone confirm for him that an inside out + cold water + little detergent will be fine please..

my buddy got a stain on his flatheads that wont come out w/ spot cleaning. i told him to just wash them and the indigo will be fine since they aren't nudies...but he still doesn't want to.

someone confirm for him that an inside out + cold water + little detergent will be fine please..

It will be fine.. But most stains will wear of within a few days to weeks is my experience... (Depends on what kind of stain too of course)

The photos below is from lowrider.

Basically, i am trying to find that elusive pair of jeans that fit as close as below as much as possible:

very slim thigh ,

no antifit topblock/seat,

low rise,

slim,tapered leg,

with at least a 35-36 inseam.

in a premium japanese selvage HEAVY dark raw denim (14 oz or more)

i know the below are 008 somets and

would have been perfect for me (i ordered a pair and promptly returned it)

if it werent for the darts they put in which run way past my knees and looks sloppy.

can anyone honestly help me out what brand/who may carry a jean that looks as close as below as possible but without any funky arcuates and the silly darts?

thanks

DSC00679.jpg

DSC00680.jpg

DSC00681.jpg

i own a pair of 003 somets but as slim as they are, compared to the above, they are way baggy especially around the knee and below.

how can i stretch out my jeans to the max? i wanna get a baggier fit, so i did squats and stuff. stretched out the thigh area a noticeable amount.

what about the calf area? how can i stretch that area out? im pretty skinny so i dont think natural wear will stretch the calves.

thanks.

how can i stretch out my jeans to the max? i wanna get a baggier fit, so i did squats and stuff. stretched out the thigh area a noticeable amount.

what about the calf area? how can i stretch that area out? im pretty skinny so i dont think natural wear will stretch the calves.

thanks.

The calf area is probably the hardest to stretch out, if at all. You can't really do anything now except for wear them and hope they stretch.

I'm planning on picking up a pair of 19oz s710's sometime soon but the only issue I have is that I'm pretty short (34in inseam is already a stretch). Would hemming these jeans by 2 or 3 inches severely affect the shape?

No, they're a pretty straight slim fit. They should be fine. Just be sure and get them soaked/washed first before hemming just to be safe.

Any Info on edwin jeans where are they made? cuts? Price and where i can buy them at.

They don't have an American site..

http://www.edwin.co.jp

http://www.edwin-europe.com/

does anyone else find that the rivets on their jeans keep damaging your belts? is there a way to avoid this?

I've never had that happen... you're talking about normal classic rivets, right?

So I just wore my Nudie Grim Tims in Dry Organic to go camping and I got a few mud stains on them. If I soaked them in hot or cold water would I lose a lot of indigo?

No, they take occasional washing pretty well for Nudies...my girlfriends pair has soaked at least 4 times, twice with soap, and they aren't suffering from any of the ultra-loss that happens to a lot of nudies the minute they hit water.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic