SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Hi there,

I wonder if any Edwin enthusiasts might be able to help me. I just bought a pair of Edwin 'stooge pant' jeans from Urban Outfitters. I haven't taken the labels off yet or worn them, so they can go back if necessary. Normally in other brands I wear a 32 or 33 waist (it varies from brand to brand and according to cut etc). These Edwins are Organic 12 oz blue unwashed denim, waist 32 leg 34. I don't care about the leg being way too long as I will get them taken up anyway.

What I want to ask is are these particular ones going to shrink around the waist or not? At the moment they are too big there (definately bigger than 32). From what I've seen on forums here, some Edwins seem to shrink more than others but I've not seen anything about these stooge pants.

I didn't try the 30 waist as I would expect that to be really too small if they're going to shrink. I would never normally fit a 30 waist.

Anyway thank you for your time, much appreciated.

C.

I dunno if I should ask this here, but it seems fitting in a way.

Ive been wearing my favorite leather jacket all winter with like mad layers underneath it. And now when I wear it with like a thin sweater or something I can visibly tell some parts of it have stretched out. Specifically the elbows and shoulders, is there any way to get leather back to its original state... or shrink it somehow? or am i just gonna have to live wi th it

how does the warehouse 660/sufu jean fit compared to the samurai 0500?

i have the 0500 in a size 36; since the waist is fatty-sized, the leg openings are bigger than average and creep under my sneakers/shoes (unless i'm wearing thick boots). i likes me some stacking, but don't want holes all over my hems from walking on them.

thanks.

I'm thinking about preordering some S710BKs. I have cyclist quads and I was wondering if anyone who has a pair of S710s could speak to the fit in the thighs.

I have large quads too from doing lots of sport and don't have a problem with the 710's. I got true to size which worked out fine.

wasnt sure where to post this as its not really denim related, but still a small question.i'm looking to buy a pair of SC47s for myself and a friend. i found them online for ~124$ in japan and in taiwan at zk's store for ~154$ would having a relative from japan ship them to taiwan break the price difference? aka would it cost more than 60$ to ship ~3kg of stuff from japan to taiwan.

wasnt sure where to post this as its not really denim related, but still a small question.i'm looking to buy a pair of SC47s for myself and a friend. i found them online for ~124$ in japan and in taiwan at zk's store for ~154$ would having a relative from japan ship them to taiwan break the price difference? aka would it cost more than 60$ to ship ~3kg of stuff from japan to taiwan.

i suggest gettign the pair from zk.. help out the great guy! anyways shippign from japan o taiwan is around 2400 yen around 24 us dollars.. up to you.. will come out almost the same and im sure uyoull gain some great friends over at faith.. btw zk has tons of great looking girl friends

OK, so APC NS black or Dior MIJ 19cm black? Im 5 10 145 soaking wet, o yeah size 28 which one will look, hmm really fitted, if you know what I mean. Like when someone will look and go wow those look great and fit well. I put up Dior and NS because of a lack of "branding" with pocket designs.

what are some jeans that have side slash pockets like pants?

I think Rogan does this best...

Hey, I'm interested in buying some april 77 colordrives and just wanted some advice about sizing. I'm a 28 inch waist, and own the ubiquitious APC New Standards in a size 26 that fit extraordinarily well. What size would best suit me in colordrives? Thanks.

Hey, I'm interested in buying some april 77 colordrives and just wanted some advice about sizing. I'm a 28 inch waist, and own the ubiquitious APC New Standards in a size 26 that fit extraordinarily well. What size would best suit me in colordrives? Thanks.

27 for a denim tights fit. I sized down one (30->29) in A77 Black Colordrives in my latest WAYWT for reference.

what does it mean when jeans are overdyed?

are there any good pictures of worn/faded black coated jeans?

Means that the warp and weft threads (Both the threads on the outside and the inside of the jean) are dyed black, giving a jet black color. If it's not overdyed then the thread on the inside of the jean will be white, giving a more raw black look.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic