The ugliest Jeans in the world thread.

thelion1856

I think I can top everything in this thread now. Upon browsing dry denim on eBay, I came across the following monstrosity. Fortunately, I was able to get them for $12, so they are now set to be worn as a part of a wigger costume for halloween, and then donated to goodwill immediately thereafter.

In any case, enough talk, here they are, modeled in what I figure is a pretty good style for the wigger look (although I'll probably need to wear them even lower for Halloween):

6262589875_4bff034455_b.jpg

Oh, and yes, all of those are actual functional pockets.

I think I can top everything in this thread now. Upon browsing dry denim on eBay, I came across the following monstrosity. Fortunately, I was able to get them for $12, so they are now set to be worn as a part of a wigger costume for halloween, and then donated to goodwill immediately thereafter.

In any case, enough talk, here they are, modeled in what I figure is a pretty good style for the wigger look (although I'll probably need to wear them even lower for Halloween):

6262589875_4bff034455_b.jpg

Oh, and yes, all of those are actual functional pockets.

these were actually posted around page 69 but the images are gone now. so good we have a refresher of some of the bad

Possibly the worst bleachers i've ever seen. It was bad enough when this kind of stuff was a trend amongst boneheads in the mid 80's (and now more commonly sported by gentlemen of a gay fetish persuasion) .

1502_0.jpg

Fortunately, I was able to get them for $12, so they are now set to be worn as a part of a wigger costume for halloween, and then donated to goodwill immediately thereafter.

Grow the fuck up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

This is my first post here on superdenim, so why don't I introduce myself by posting this incredibly shitty pair of jeans. Does anybody know what armpit of the world people wear this garbage in?

zoV4y.png

F4JBs.png

Does anybody know what armpit of the world people wear this garbage in?... Yeah... It's called Europe... This looks like old G-star paired with pumas... gotta be euro-trash...