thelion1856

The ugliest Jeans in the world thread.

i'll paypal someone $200 if you can fade your samurai's or imperials like this. hahaha just fuckin round found this shit, denim that makes me want to puke.

703189.jpg

941035.jpg

lets just say, evisu should stick to the standard back pocket logos...and heres why...

4dxqhwj.jpg

2mrznl3.jpg

2a5esl1.jpg

433b67o.jpg

haha those evisu's remind me of that brand that did screen prints on the ass of their jeans and it looked like someone shit their jeans. forget who did it but shit was funny.

Are these real?

Yup, they are real.

Evisu 21 pockets, they are called...

But nevertheless it's also a highly fake produced model aswell..

lol yeah i was gonna say the daicock design on evisu's...

g-unit jeans....lol bunch of wanksters at my school wear em 5 sizes too big with XXXXXL shirts all the time.

thank you for this thread.

all those jeans are hideous.

Holy shit, I actually saw someone wearing those Evisu bajillion-pocket jeans on the Penn State campus a few weeks ago. They look so ridiculous.

Gotta hate these ones aswell.

Check out the nasty creases.

Ugly20Creased20Jeans.jpg

lets just say, evisu should stick to the standard back pocket logos...and heres why...

2a5esl1.jpg

I... I can't believe these even exist.

IIRC, there is a thread, similar to this one, about those very jeans. A couple SF'ers are talking about how ugly they are and then Witt's reveals he owns a pair. Its hilarious.

Wow i feel really bad for the cartoon characters. you straight up look like a jackass wearing that shit. how can someone honestly purchase anything like this with pride.

EA06HOD01_1.jpg

WOW that is rediculous! Im suprized evisu doesnt yet got the screen printed arch as something that hangs on your back sorta like the victoria secreit angle wings that the models got but instead its a screanprinted oversized arch.

2a5esl1.jpg

and these must be used as a torture device at guantanamo bay on the prisoners. they dress the prisoners there in these and make fun of how shitty they look. Its so embarracing for the prisoners that its considered torture.

In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get your own line of denim jeans.

155_5515.jpg

155_5516.jpg

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. :eek:

sevenstar_no2_vorn.jpg

Maybe you'll like this one

lmao....this one beats them all....atleast i could cut out the pockets on the kagillion pocket evisu's, make a wallet or something :P ....or better yet make fakes and sell them back on ebay!!:D

sevenstar_no2_vorn.jpg

Maybe you'll like this one

Oh my god, looks like a lot of leg opnenings sewn together ?

8e6f_1_b.JPG

i've seen countless people wearing these.

why?

8e6f_1_b.JPG

i've seen countless people wearing these.

why?

because some, no, scratch that. because alot of people in this world are just straight up whack... and that. i cannot explain.

bana.jpg

i do hope these are not real.

bana.jpg

i do hope these are not real.

Looks like somebody made that (the picture, not the jeans) him/herself. And does that signature say "Eric Bana"?

Looks like somebody made that (the picture, not the jeans) him/herself. And does that signature say "Eric Bana"?

Nevertheless he or she is very very stupid, when you ruin your Tommy Hilfiger jeans like that.

Yeah, think it says Eric Bana, or thats what it seems like. But isnt he an actor ?