Real McCoy's / Joe McCoy's Jeans

jubei

Does anyone have any experience with the Joe McCoy's henleys? I grabbed a couple of the short sleeved variety off Rakuten in XL on a whim, I'm about 6', 185. Gotta love sizing questions post-purchase.

Yep, I have a union shirt. Is that what you ordered? I sized-up one from my usual size and it fits similarly to my RRL waffle-knit henleys in TTS. What size do you wear in some other brands? Also, I haven't washed mine yet, so I can't account for shrinking.

Yep, I have a union shirt. Is that what you ordered? I sized-up one from my usual size and it fits similarly to my RRL waffle-knit henleys in TTS. What size do you wear in some other brands? Also, I haven't washed mine yet, so I can't account for shrinking.

Yep, short sleeved union. I don't have any other henleys to compare to, but wear size 44 flat head tees, size L iron heart tees. So effectively sizing up one here, which sounds like it has worked well for you. We'll see how shrinking goes, but these things don't come any bigger so it is what it is. Thanks for your help

Yep, short sleeved union. I don't have any other henleys to compare to, but wear size 44 flat head tees, size L iron heart tees. So effectively sizing up one here, which sounds like it has worked well for you. We'll see how shrinking goes, but these things don't come any bigger so it is what it is. Thanks for your help

I think the shirt is designed to stretch, too, so there's that. Unfortuntely I have no experience with Flathead or Iron Heart's tees.

Hey agent double-o soul,

Can you give me an overview about the waist size development of your Lot.003?

raw - soaked - stretched...

I am considering a pair and want to get the sizing right if possible.

Edited by Foxy2

I will post raw-soaked-stretched tonight foxy, Im digging out the snow at my business address today. If you are a regular comfortable 32" you need to size down to a 31"on these to maintain the fit of a regular 32" waist. I usually buy tts but the 31" fits like a 32" post soak. the hips are the snuggest part not the waist so i would not size down to a 30".

Not unlike the pre-soak info for size W31 the store send me today:

Waist 33" inches

Back rise 15.5" inches

Front rise 11.5" inches

Thigh 12.5" inches

Leg opening 9.5" inches

Will go with size W31, but probably wash them at 60C, low spin, w/o detergent

Edited by Foxy2

8590998001_345cd53a81.jpg

Thanks to BiG for the XL order. Just a quick question, are the arms supposed to be snug?

And I got this today:

8590998169_33b97dd57b.jpg

Not in English like a few pages before, but it'll have to do. Plus I'm learning Japanese so it'll help right?

Foxy 2: I won. Jeans fit perfect. I got a great deal, less than 60 GBP with shipping for Joe McCoy jeans worn "a couple of times".

You're one of the new rich people in Russia, right? Hate poor people? I'm not poor, but I don't like to spend a fortune on jeans if I know I can get them cheaper.

Edited by gululv

Foxy 2: I won. Jeans fit perfect. I got a great deal, less than 60 GBP with shipping for Joe McCoy jeans worn "a couple of times".

You're one of the new rich people in Russia, right? Hate poor people? I'm not poor, but I don't like to spend a fortune on jeans if I know I can get them cheaper.

What are you talking about? As far as I know Foxy2 never said anything negative about your purchase; that was whatever123. Foxy2 criticized his remarks regarding eBay purchases and using Gordon's sizing.

The Real McCoy's Book 2013 English Edition that you picked up at BIG still is mostly Japanese?

if that's the case I might as well order from Inventory vs BIG.

There are two RMC yearbooks the one that says "Lightning" in red text is in Japanese the one that says "Yearbook 2013 English" is in English.

Ksisouk just picked the wrong one.

There are two RMC yearbooks the one that says "Lightning" in red text is in Japanese the one that says "Yearbook 2013 English" is in English.

@double 0 Soul - Ahh so the English one is still worth getting, pffew. Always loved these guides.

and on top of that Foxy is German (does it make it that all worse now? :D )

Yes. German-Russian oligarchs are the worst kind possible. Just try to imagine the mega-rich love-child of Hitler and Stalin and you're starting to get the picture!

;)

Oh my bad. I didn't realize that was going to be misleading. I got the book from my local Japanese book shop. It just happened to be in the same post. I wasn't aware you could order Lightning from BiG.

Unless anyone objects, in which case I'll remove it - this is the original offending post which caused Foxy to comment.

8592273961_5b649ded3b_o.png

I'd suggest that Foxy was indirectly defending Guluv by way of the criticism of the above, recently departed, much troubled individual....

Correct.

My bad for not quoting when I made my comment, didn't expect that Whatever123 got banned the next minute...

Everythingelse is true, though: me, being a brat (an old one albeit); Russian oligarchs in general and being the love-child of Stalin and Hitler.