Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

pretty sure that was a joke guys...

Just saw that he was visiting NY the following week. Makes sense now. Sorry for being a dick.

Megatron1505, why not order the items you want this weekend from SENY while they're on sale? Ask them to hold them for you in-store so you can try them on/pick them up when you're in town. If you see something else you like while you're there you can always exchange...

9301s restock anytime soon?

That's been discontinued and replaced with the 7301s, it's now black selvedge and fades over time, all three stores have these in stock now.

301s restock?

Middle of next week, but SELA has decent stock if you want to place a phone order.

does the 11% off apply to the grand total: shipping, taxes, and hemming fee included? or is it just the jeans/shirt itself

11% off is for the product. There's obviously no discount on tax and shipping is always free.

is anything interesting ever going to happen with imperial? they haven't had anything new in forever.

SEXI14 is coming December 11th. Made in Japan, super loose weave denim that's pretty wild looking, both indigo and black selvedge. 17.5cm cut.

Hey Kiya, when will you guys restock on flathead 1001's? Was it suppose to be on the 24th for online store or in store at sesf? I'm not working this vacation and I would love to take advantage of the sale.

We should have those in stock on friday or saturday.

Wanna say big thanks to whoever was working SENY last night, me and buddy stopped in and the help was great. I ended up picking up a pair of 301s and my buddy got a pair of ST-100s.

Tried on the RingRing collabs, the nicest pair of jeans ive ever tried on hopefully they have my size left when i have the funds.

W00t sale in time for black friday!

So my first "real" pair of denim was the SExSC06. Two things i didn't like:

1. there is absolutely no way you can wear these in the winter. I'm freezing right now and it's only 50 degress out.

2. They faded too quickly/easily. After about a year they're pretty beat up already.

So I guess both of those problems simply come with buying a lightweight pair of denim. This time around I'm looking for something a bit heavier and will take longer to fade. I'm considering IH 301S, good idea? I had a Size 29 in my sugar canes what size should I get for 301S? Also, any other suggestions of some heavier denim?

W00t sale in time for black friday!

1. there is absolutely no way you can wear these in the winter. I'm freezing right now and it's only 50 degress out.

2. They faded too quickly/easily. After about a year they're pretty beat up already.

So I guess both of those problems simply come with buying a lightweight pair of denim. This time around I'm looking for something a bit heavier and will take longer to fade. I'm considering IH 301S, good idea? I had a Size 29 in my sugar canes what size should I get for 301S? Also, any other suggestions of some heavier denim?

Here are a few slim jeans that have a tightly woven denim, keep in mind that "heavy weight" does not equal "warm".

Roy RN1

3sixteen+ 20BSP

Iron Heart 301s-07BK (keep in mind these are warm because the denim isn't IH's normal 21oz denim)

Dry Bones Red-D Slim

I've been wearing my SExSC06's for the last 6 months and I was freezing my balls off this past week when it dropped below freezing. Hmm... maybe time to break out winter denimz.

Mine aren't showing much fading yet, but they've only gone through the initial soak. Six month handwash coming up soon...

Here are a few slim jeans that have a tightly woven denim, keep in mind that "heavy weight" does not equal "warm".

Roy RN1

3sixteen+ 20BSP

Iron Heart 301s-07BK (keep in mind these are warm because the denim isn't IH's normal 21oz denim)

Dry Bones Red-D Slim

So IH's 301S slim selvedge non-overdyed isn't a good choice? Are any of those jeans stocked at SF? What size should I get?

So IH's 301S slim selvedge non-overdyed isn't a good choice? Are any of those jeans stocked at SF? What size should I get?

I just remembered that you're local, come to the store during the sale and we'll sort you out and you can try on some different models.

@ohsnap: Pleasure meeting you today. That was Allan who was helping you out.

@itschrisb: Thomas was your guy. thanks for coming all the way out to try the jeans on! They've been hemmed and are en route to you guys now.

See you guys this weekend - plenty of High Lifes to go around.

No, I wasn't serious about SENY delaying their sale to allow me to buy my stuff. Apologies for not making that more clear, sometimes my dry sense of humour does not translate well to the internet. I'll use more smilies in future ;)

@ohsnap: Pleasure meeting you today. That was Allan who was helping you out.

@itschrisb: Thomas was your guy. thanks for coming all the way out to try the jeans on! They've been hemmed and are en route to you guys now.

See you guys this weekend - plenty of High Lifes to go around.

Awesome thanks a lot looking forward to stopping in again

Long shot.........any chance you have a pair of Skull 5507xx 6x6 in a 31 in stock anywhere?

Might have a pair in that size at SELA, Johan?

Also, what is the difference between those 5507's with the cross on the back pocket and those with the red tag?

The dagger stitch is for BiG and SE, red tab is for everybody else.

we can use store credit with the sale right? I might just have to buy the strike gold denim. its so fucking ridiculous i want want want

Yup, you can use your store credit.

Went down to self edge NY today to try the new strike gold shirt, sadly it was a little small (44 in the Flat Head and XL iron heart) any plans for some new stuff from the strike gold or new sizes?

Really? The XL was too small for you?

I swore i've seen your photos, find it hard to believe you won't fit into a XL (or that you're even a XL in IH) unless i'm thinking of somebody else.

The Self Edge "Let's Drink" Sale - This Weekend

Here at Self Edge we like to find any reason to drink, and better yet, drink with our customers...

So this weekend we're running a LET'S DRINK sale on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. This will be the last time we're discounting anything this year. Come by the store and have a few beers with us and enjoy an 11% off (we're odd like that) sale on everything in the store.

We'll have quite a few new shirts, jeans, jackets, leather accessories, silver jewelry, and more in the store just in time for the weekend from Iron Heart, Mister Freedom, Flat Head, RJB, Strike Gold, Sugar Cane, Buzz Rickson, Dry Bones, and more.

Come by and check out all the newest releases from every line we carry and restocks of all the jeans from all the brands which we stock. There's quite a bit of new product coming in daily and some will be going up in the online store over the next few days, some will be in-store only until after the weekend.

It's rare for us to have a blanket sale like this... Everything will be marked down 11% for three days so come by and have a drink and check out our new goods.

SESF & SELA will be serving locally made artisan ales and SENY will be serving Miller High Life or Yuengling because that's how they do it in New York.

In-Store Sale at SESF, SENY, & SELA:

November 26, 27, & 28 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)

Self Edge Online Store Sale:

Starts 9am (PST) Friday, November 26th

Ends 5pm (PST) Monday, November 29th

Sale in-store and online will be 11% off (Excludes all printed media and CDs). Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 11% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Friday November 26th, the coupon code will be good until 5pm (PST) Monday, November 29th.

Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases or to pre-purchase items which are not in our current stock.

Coupon Code for 11% off along with free shipping worldwide: DrinkBeer

https://www.selfedge.com/shop/