Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Size up one for the 3sixteen jackets?

Agree with Kiya about going with the measurements. I didn't believe them at first since I'm typically a medium (39" measured chest) but I ended up having to get a large in the Stadium Jacket. There was no way a medium could have been comfortable on me. The jacket is cut pretty slim so don't worry if you have to get a size up from what you normally wear.

I'm constantly amazed by the attention and refinement Andrew and Johan at 3sixteen put into these pieces. Well done.

That's me after three bottles of whiskey and three bags of doritos.

Just wanted to give a big up to Kiya and Gino for the first class service that I have come to expect from Self Edge. They stayed open an extra hour on Sunday to accommodate their customers. Left the store with a pair of FHxRR, truly an amazing pair of jeans.

Also, my pops stunted on me and picked up the Buzz Rickson William Gibson boots, couldn't believe it. I guess I will have to get him a pair of quality raws for Christmas, so far I haven't been able to get him into anything other than Levi's STFs, but this is a step it the right direction. Thanks again guys!

1. SExIH01

2. SExSC02

3. SExIH03

4. SExI04

5. SExFH05

6. SExSC06

7. SExIH07

8. SExI08

9. SExDBxS09

10 SExFHxRR10

11. SExT11

12. SEx

13. SEx

14. SExI14 (Due 07 Dec)

11 is the Toyo collaboration. I believe the Skull collaboration is somewhere in there, although at this point who knows when those will be released, if ever at all.

11 is the Toyo collaboration. I believe the Skull collaboration is somewhere in there, although at this point who knows when those will be released, if ever at all.

I was thinking that too. The others are collabs with Dry Bones, Imperial, and Ironheart I think. Not really sure. Nightlife got me right now.

when was there a skull collab?

1. SExIH01 - Iron heart

2. SExSC02 - Sugar Cane

3. SExIH03 - Iron Heart

4. SExI04 - Imperial 19cm

5. SExFH05 - FH16oz

6. SExSC06 - Sugar cane (yellow pkt bags)

7. SExIH07 - Iron Heart

8. SExI08 - Imperial

9. SExDBxS09 - Dry Bones SuFu

10 SExFHxRR10 - Ring Ring

11. SExT11 - Jungle cloth Toyos

when was there a skull collab?

re-quoted this for your information

We've got a few things coming out..

Self Edge x Flat Head x RingRing = SEXFHXRR10

This is a left hand twill indigo deim silm straight jean with some really wild details and it's not a traditional 5-pocket jean in any way. I think some people are going to be surprised at the look of the jean and many will get the detail nods and will love it. We're aiming for an early August release at SESF and SENY.

Self Edge x Dry Bones x Superfuture x Styleforum = SEXDBXSXS12

This is going to be a 22oz unsanforized indigo denim woven for for this project, hickory stripe pocket bags, lined back pockets, "SF" red embroidery, straight leg fit, two leather patches (one designed by JimmyC [sufu] and one designed by Brian [styleforum]), you can remove the tag you don't like. Limited to 250 pairs. These are being released at all three Self Edge stores in September.

Self Edge x Skull, The Meguro Mission Jean. Don't ask when it's coming out, we have no idea, but the final sample was delivered to us last week, so there is progress. It's taken longer than expected, Skull as a company isn't producing as fast as we'd like them to these days...

Other than these three there are two other jeans coming out this year, more info on that later. Other than the info above we have no other specs to offer at this point.

Of course, forgot the Toyo collaboration. So I am guessing the IH flannel lined is 13 and since the Skull is taking so long, maybe 16. Just heard about the Imperial collaboration (14) so that means there is one more collaboration not accounted for. I guess we will find out in the next month.

So?

1. SExIH01

2. SExSC02

3. SExIH03

4. SExI04

5. SExFH05

6. SExSC06

7. SExIH07

8. SExI08

9. SExDBxS09

10 SExFHxRR10

11. SExT11

12. SExDBxSxS12

13. SExIH13 (?)

14. SExI14

15. SEx (?)

16. SExS16 (Skulls maybe?)

Kiya,

Of course, forgot the Toyo collaboration. So I am guessing the IH flannel lined is 13 and since the Skull is taking so long, maybe 16. Just heard about the Imperial collaboration (14) so that means there is one more collaboration not accounted for. I guess we will find out in the next month.

So?

1. SExIH01

2. SExSC02

3. SExIH03

4. SExI04

5. SExFH05

6. SExSC06

7. SExIH07

8. SExI08

9. SExDBxS09

10 SExFHxRR10

11. SExT11

12. SExDBxSxS12

13. SExIH13 (?)

14. SExI14

15. SEx (?)

16. SExS16 (Skulls maybe?)

i believe the flannel lined has a model number of "X634sX" unless that was a joke and i didn't get it. SExIH13 is a 23oz dark indigo jean.

Just wanted to give a big up to Kiya and Gino for the first class service that I have come to expect from Self Edge. They stayed open an extra hour on Sunday to accommodate their customers. Left the store with a pair of FHxRR, truly an amazing pair of jeans.

Also, my pops stunted on me and picked up the Buzz Rickson William Gibson boots, couldn't believe it. I guess I will have to get him a pair of quality raws for Christmas, so far I haven't been able to get him into anything other than Levi's STFs, but this is a step it the right direction. Thanks again guys!

Hey man, thanks for coming in, it's always good to see you and your parents. Your dad definitely steezed you out when he bought the BR boots. Now all he needs is some Canes.. Come back and get those FH collabs hemmed when you get a chance.

Kiya,

1. SExIH01

2. SExSC02

3. SExIH03

4. SExI04

5. SExFH05

6. SExSC06

7. SExIH07

8. SExI08

9. SExDBxS09

10 SExFHxRR10

11. SEx

12. SEx

13. SEx

14. SExI14 (Due 07 Dec)

So which one is the upcoming DB and is the flannel lined IH a collab? What's the missing one and when do we get details, especially concerning the SExI14?

SEXT11 = This was the beige jungle cloth pant released last year.

SEXDBXSXS12 = Self Edge x Dry Bones x Superfuture x Styleforum, releasing this saturday, more info shortly on these beasts.

SEXI14 = Self Edge x Imperial, 18cm cut, super loose (massive loom chatter) denim, jean is made in japan, super dark indigo (almost black) pocket stitches, available in both black and indigo selvedge on December 11th.

The flannel lined jean isn't technically a collaboration, it's being released in very small numbers on December 15th.

Kiya,

Think I asked you this the other day but I forgot already. Will any of the SE stores be getting the IH-528J - Blanket Lined Work Jacket? If so, when do you expect them? Thank you

Nope, we passed on it.

Self edge is good to the parents - my Mom still talks about how nice and professional and impressive Allan was when we dropped into SENY. Dude talked to me and my family for nearly an hour, and of course was ridiculously helpful while I tried on 5 or 6 pairs of jeans.

Now I just have to make it out to the other SEs.

SEXI14 = Self Edge x Imperial, 18cm cut, super loose (massive loom chatter) denim, jean is made in japan, super dark indigo (almost black) pocket stitches, available in both black and indigo selvedge on December 11th.

Isn't it the 17.5cm cut? SExI08 was 18cm. Sounds impressive. Looking for a really skinny jean so this is perfect timing. I hope the SExI14 is closer to the SExI04 (19cm) in terms of slimness as it definitely was skinnier than the SExI08 (18cm).

Dec 11 can't come quick enough. Oh well, off to snowboard the fresh 30cms from last night...

IMG_0391.jpg

Whistler Peak

Self edge is good to the parents - my Mom still talks about how nice and professional and impressive Allan was when we dropped into SENY. Dude talked to me and my family for nearly an hour, and of course was ridiculously helpful while I tried on 5 or 6 pairs of jeans.

Now I just have to make it out to the other SEs.

That's great to hear - thanks for letting us know. I'll send your regards to Allan.

Another positive review for the Selfedge team.

Ordered yesterday 5 minutes before the sale ended (5pm) and I was given a tracking # before the night was over. I checked the tracking order and looks like they knew I was going to order it before I ordered it.

"Anticipated ship date

Nov 26, 2010"

Isn't it the 17.5cm cut? SExI08 was 18cm. Sounds impressive. Looking for a really skinny jean so this is perfect timing. I hope the SExI14 is closer to the SExI04 (19cm) in terms of slimness as it definitely was skinnier than the SExI08 (18cm).

The SEXI08 was 18.5cm..

just a quick heads up,

we've been getting a lot folks asking about IRON HEART 634s-B Overdyed

we just got a full restock here at SELA, all sizes available phone orders are always welcome.

-Casey

My bad.

But SExI14 is now 18cm cut?

Whatever, I'm sure it's gonna be the tits, interested for this new denim.

That was my mistake in an earlier post.